Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Best Of" Shows Should Be Podcast-able!
When They Are On Vacation Nothing Is Right In The Universe. It Throws My Whole Work Day Off And Work Sucks 10 Times More!
The problem with this is that, for the time being, the different stations play different "best of" shows. Which one do you want?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The problem with this is that, for the time being, the different stations play different "best of" shows. Which one do you want?

I'll take any, it doesnt really matter to me. Especially since i only have casts from about 7 months back so id like to get some of the older stuff if it pops up on any of the best ofs
They recently talked about getting "best of" shows synced so all the stations play the same material.
cls62 Wrote:They recently talked about getting "best of" shows synced so all the stations play the same material.

I heard that too. That would be a better alternative to what we have now.
Joe is personally responsible for the "Best of" that plays here in West Michigan. Since he's usually at the station it probably wouldn't be too much trouble for him to upload that one. Heck, if Joe gets them set ahead of time for example when they're going to be gone Wed.-Fri. I bet Zane could take what Joe compiled and throw the three days' worth of "Best of" up on Tuesday before going home.

I know we don't pay much for the podcast but there should be something available for the the days here and there that they aren't around. Especially Christmas. That is a killer.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown