Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Infidelity
In her book "Little White Lies, Deep dark Secrets" Susan Shapiro Barash asserts that women are at least as likely or more likely to have extra marital affairs as men do. Where as men are much more likely to get caught because of a general need to brag about their conquests, women tend to keep that information close to the breast (pun intended). She also asserts that women are inherently better liars than men because of stigmas and stereotypes placed on them and most times even lie to close friends about their infidelity. She goes on to say that most men are totally clueless too their womans dalliances. What do you think about these claims?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
All women are whores
scooterfanatic Wrote:All women are whores

ouch, thats harsh
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'm a bit conflicted about that argument. I find that men are more likely to cheat on their women because they often don't think about consequences of certain actions before they partake in them. Plus men naturally want to fornicate more to spread their genes while women are programmed to stay home take care of the family. I will agree that men get caught more because they aren't sly enough to keep it hidden. I must be an exception to scooterfanatic's rule, because I am a faithful woman. Buuuut if I ever were to cheat on my man I would definitely keep it a secret. There is no way anyone would find that information about me. I would rather lie and keep a secret for the rest of my life than admit to being unfaithful.
That's what she said.
In my personal experience women are 500% more likely to cheat than men.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:In my personal experience women are 500% more likely to cheat than men.
So you are saying that 5 women you were with cheated on you, while you only cheated once? Or were you the other guy that the women were cheating with?
If I ever cheated, my wife would be able to pick up on it. I'd be moppy and regretful and would eventually spill the beans.
China Love ad banner is getting me turned on. Damn you evil temptresses! Wink
I've got to agree with Titan (in sentiment, not percentage). I've never cheated, but had a girlfriend that did.
wingospagettio Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:In my personal experience women are 500% more likely to cheat than men.
So you are saying that 5 women you were with cheated on you, while you only cheated once? Or were you the other guy that the women were cheating with?
If I ever cheated, my wife would be able to pick up on it. I'd be moppy and regretful and would eventually spill the beans.

Perhaps.

And perhaps the one woman I was with cheated on me 5 times

Or pehaps women are more likely to cheat and not really consider it cheating.

Seriously is a hand job cheating ? A blow job ? Him giving her oral ?

what is cheating ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:So you are saying that 5 women you were with cheated on you, while you only cheated once? Or were you the other guy that the women were cheating with?

Perhaps.

what is cheating ?

Hey Titan, you don't have to answer this, but may I ask how you found out?
Mad Dog Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Perhaps.

what is cheating ?

Hey Titan, you don't have to answer this, but may I ask how you found out?

She called me and told me
Wowie Groovie !

Yep and I'm their Queen!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I am definitely with you on this one Allyson!! I don't even look at other men . . except in movies. But I seriously love my husband and will always be faithful. I have even been in a really bad relationship and never cheated. I've been cheated on and I can tell you first hand that when I caught them, it was the worst feeling I have ever had. I would NEVER do that to anybody and if you have any inkling of a heart, you wouldn't either. But I didn't let it keep me down and I don't think that all men are cheaters either. I think that most people that cheat on their spouses don't have any self-esteem . . . or morals . . . or self-respect . . . or character . . . and they shouldn't be allowed to exist. If you want to be with someone else, have the balls to tell who you are with before you go out and eff around.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I am definitely with you on this one Allyson!! I don't even look at other men . . except in movies. But I seriously love my husband and will always be faithful. I have even been in a really bad relationship and never cheated. I've been cheated on and I can tell you first hand that when I caught them, it was the worst feeling I have ever had. I would NEVER do that to anybody and if you have any inkling of a heart, you wouldn't either. But I didn't let it keep me down and I don't think that all men are cheaters either. I think that most people that cheat on their spouses don't have any self-esteem . . . or morals . . . or self-respect . . . or character . . . and they shouldn't be allowed to exist. If you want to be with someone else, have the balls to tell who you are with before you go out and eff around.

I'm with you Queen, If you want out, get out before, not after. Some people want to know they've got a sure thing in the bag before they let the other person know. And I'm sure some see cheating as a challenge, but it is so hurtful all around
How ever if there are any cheaters out there, Feel free to chime in.
I'm not a "cheater" but I certainly can look at another man and think "yumm-mie!". Married or not, I will always be a flirt, and I think I will always be attracted to other dudes. But that definitely does not mean I'm going to hop on the next stick pony that I think is hot enough; I have more self respect than that. I think what it boils down to, male or female, is that cheaters are mainly cowards. Either they're afraid of leaving the one they're with and making a wrong decision, or they're afraid of the confrontation and think they can get a free dip without getting caught with chocolate on their faces.
zanessweater Wrote:I'm not a "cheater" but I certainly can look at another man and think "yumm-mie!". Married or not, I will always be a flirt, and I think I will always be attracted to other dudes. But that definitely does not mean I'm going to hop on the next stick pony that I think is hot enough; I have more self respect than that. I think what it boils down to, male or female, is that cheaters are mainly cowards. Either they're afraid of leaving the one they're with and making a wrong decision, or they're afraid of the confrontation and think they can get a free dip without getting caught with chocolate on their faces.

Whore. Wink
flyersfantn Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:I'm not a "cheater" but I certainly can look at another man and think "yumm-mie!". Married or not, I will always be a flirt, and I think I will always be attracted to other dudes. But that definitely does not mean I'm going to hop on the next stick pony that I think is hot enough; I have more self respect than that. I think what it boils down to, male or female, is that cheaters are mainly cowards. Either they're afraid of leaving the one they're with and making a wrong decision, or they're afraid of the confrontation and think they can get a free dip without getting caught with chocolate on their faces.

Whore. Wink

-1 Not called for
Queenie Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:Whore. Wink

-1 Not called for

I think the
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:Whore. Wink

-1 Not called for

-1 for not getting the joke, idiot.
flyersfantn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:-1 Not called for

-1 for not getting the joke, idiot.

[Image: mofugger.gif]
I go every year on a big golf trip to Myrtle Beach with a bunch of guys. About 80-90. Every year a certain percentage of the guys go out get hookers, pick up women at bars, etc. Keep in mind almost all of them are married. I have always been stunned at this. The other thing is that the women they hire/pickup are almost always un-attractive. I guess their motto is any port in a storm.

I was beginning to think these guys were the norm. Good to know I am not the only one that is loyal.
brytn Wrote:I go every year on a big golf trip to Myrtle Beach with a bunch of guys. About 80-90. Every year a certain percentage of the guys go out get hookers, pick up women at bars, etc. Keep in mind almost all of them are married. I have always been stunned at this. The other thing is that the women they hire/pickup are almost always un-attractive. I guess their motto is any port in a storm.

I was beginning to think these guys were the norm. Good to know I am not the only one that is loyal.

+1 ;D
brytn Wrote:I go every year on a big golf trip to Myrtle Beach with a bunch of guys. About 80-90. Every year a certain percentage of the guys go out get hookers, pick up women at bars, etc. Keep in mind almost all of them are married. I have always been stunned at this. The other thing is that the women they hire/pickup are almost always un-attractive. I guess their motto is any port in a storm.

(drop) You sound like a gay(drop) No really, my job used to send me out of town a lot and I have seen the same thing. I don't know why people like that even marry.
jus' P Wrote:

(drop) You sound like a gay(drop) No really, my job used to send me out of town a lot and I have seen the same thing. I don't know why people like that even marry.

I hate it when I eff up a quote
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have no argument... I've been on both ends of the cheating.. I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect... I've definitely learned from my mistakes though
Peachs Wrote:I have no argument... I've been on both ends of the cheating.. I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect... I've definitely learned from my mistakes though

Since you have a unique perspective on this subject I have a couple of questions. Were you the one to cheat first or did it happen to you first. Second what was one of the worst consequences of being the cheater or being the victim of a cheater? Also what was the tipping point that pushed you over the edge and say," ya I think so"?
Mad Dog Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I have no argument... I've been on both ends of the cheating.. I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect... I've definitely learned from my mistakes though

Since you have a unique perspective on this subject I have a couple of questions. Were you the one to cheat first or did it happen to you first. Second what was one of the worst consequences of being the cheater or being the victim of a cheater? Also what was the tipping point that pushed you over the edge and say," ya I think so"?

I was cheated on first. In no way am I saying that that validates my cheating.

I think the worst consequence of my cheating was the trust issues that came about later, and the eventual breakdown of the relationship I was in.

The worst consequence of being cheated on is that it pushed me to not care for awhile that I was afterwords unfaithful to my lover and that I was ultimately uncaring for lying to people about it...

The whole experience is horrible and I don't ever want to be that person again.
Peachs Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Since you have a unique perspective on this subject I have a couple of questions. Were you the one to cheat first or did it happen to you first. Second what was one of the worst consequences of being the cheater or being the victim of a cheater? Also what was the tipping point that pushed you over the edge and say," ya I think so"?

I was cheated on first. In no way am I saying that that validates my cheating.

I think the worst consequence of my cheating was the trust issues that came about later, and the eventual breakdown of the relationship I was in.

The worst consequence of being cheated on is that it pushed me to not care for awhile that I was afterwords unfaithful to my lover and that I was ultimately uncaring for lying to people about it...

The whole experience is horrible and I don't ever want to be that person again.

Whether or not it is cheating, pretty much everyone has something that they wish they could change, have a second chance at, or deeply regret. All you can do is learn, move on, and teach your children not to do the things you've done. Don't beat yourself up too much. I believe most people can learn, change, and grow. And it sounds like you have. Smile
potthole Wrote:I've got to agree with Titan (in sentiment, not percentage). I've never cheated, but had a girlfriend that did.

From a girls perspective here now.

I have been cheated on by my ex WHEN I EAS 8 AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HIS KID!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
I wasn't done with that. I have never cheated on anyone in my life, but the worst part about him cheating on me, I was a.)in my house b.)in my bed and c.) with a girl who was on top of the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down.

That was almost 2 years ago now and i still don't trust men.

so not all women are whores. who ever said that we were
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I honestly was shocked that somebody that seems sooo enlightened would write hurtful, blanket statments such as this. ???
Queenie Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:-1 for not getting the joke, idiot.

[Image: mofugger.gif]

+1 for sticking up for the girls!! :-*
Ladies, when a guy cheats, does it hurt more if the other girl is prettier than you ? Uglier ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Ladies, when a guy cheats, does it hurt more if the other girl is prettier than you ? Uglier ?

My ex cheated on me with some big fat chick and i am of normal stature . . . so yeah i wondered what the hell she did for him that I didn't. But then again, he was fat so maybe it made him more comfortable. Undecided
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ladies, when a guy cheats, does it hurt more if the other girl is prettier than you ? Uglier ?

My ex cheated on me with some big fat chick and i am of normal stature . . . so yeah i wondered what the hell she did for him that I didn't. But then again, he was fat so maybe it made him more comfortable. Undecided

I went to highschool with a fat guy named 'Big Jon' he dated a fat girl...in the lockeroom he confided in us that they could only do it doggy as they were both to portly to reach missionary or in another position....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It only makes more sense that woman cheat more because they are approached more than men. An example would be my girlfriend that works at a bank gets asked on dates at least once a week, where my minger ass is approached only by fat woman in bars.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:It only makes more sense that woman cheat more because they are approached more than men. An example would be my girlfriend that works at a bank gets asked on dates at least once a week, where my minger ass is approached only by fat woman in bars.

At least they're woman and not gay waiters....
jus' P Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:It only makes more sense that woman cheat more because they are approached more than men. An example would be my girlfriend that works at a bank gets asked on dates at least once a week, where my minger ass is approached only by fat woman in bars.

At least they're woman and not gay waiters....

My wife informs me occaisionally that someone was subtly hitting on me and I never notice. However, she has never mentioned it about gay waiters. I saw your pic plunger and you don't appear to give off the gay vibe. You got some kind of special cologne?