Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Nashville listeners !
Had sex with you sister lately ?

Yeah ZING !

Take that !
Wowie Groovie !
Hell yeah cuz!!

Better than what you get, which is nothing!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
you know how to tell if someone from Nashville was in your house ?

The sheep are all bleeding rectally and the toilet wont flush.

ha haaa !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:you know how to tell if someone from Nashville was in your house ?

The sheep are all bleeding rectally and the toilet wont flush.

ha haaa !

Nope that's in Kentucky.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
How do you get a Michigan cheerleader in your dorm room?

Grease her hips and push!

hardee har har
brytn Wrote:How do you get a Michigan cheerleader in your dorm room?

Grease her hips and push!

hardee har har

Ummmm. posted in the wrong thread, you're supposed to bring it not leave it skippy.

What do they call books in Tennessee ?

That thar square thang whats underneath the short couch leg
Wowie Groovie !
I knew you'd say it shouldn't be posted here but, it seemed like it would be out of context elsewhere. Guess I need to start one in ya'lls room. Just let me know if you need instructions on how to get there.
brytn Wrote:I knew you'd say it shouldn't be posted here but, it seemed like it would be out of context elsewhere. Guess I need to start one in ya'lls room. Just let me know if you need instructions on how to get there.

Hey Us'all's room is awesome, don't come in their and stink up the place, make sure you wipe before hand.
Wowie Groovie !
Sorry titan. I just can't work up the energy for the jihad response today. I am sure after some rest I can give it a better effort to respond. I mean you are from Michigan so, it shouldn't be to difficult. Keep them coming though. They have made me laugh.
....i wanted to contribute.....so i image googled tennessee and funny...hoping for a funny picture...

instead i gotsee

[Image: puke3.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You might want to put this on for what we are gonna bring to your house homie!!

[Image: shot_titan.jpg]
You know how to get a Nashville resident pizza guy off your porch?

You pay him for the pizza!!!

BURN!!@#
I wish West Michigan had more funny people.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I wish West Michigan had more funny people.

People in Nashville wish they had teeth! And opposable thumbs!
Queenie Wrote:You might want to put this on for what we are gonna bring to your house homie!!

[Image: shot_titan.jpg]

Aww you're going to bring me a roman helmet ?
Wowie Groovie !
How many guys from Tenessee does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

5 or 10, but they usually forget about the light bulb and just screw each other.
Wowie Groovie !
The toothbrush had to be invented in Nashville otherwise it would be a teethbrush.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What has 199 legs, 175 eyes, and 50 teeth?

Front row at the Nashville Monster Truck Show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Why did Miss Nashville cross the road?

Because her teeth were over there!

for some reason
Hey, remember when we kicked you guys' asses in the Civil War?

That was awesome.
Fistor Wrote:Hey, remember when we kicked you guys' asses in the Civil War?

That was awesome.

I think you broke them.
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:You know how to get a Nashville resident pizza guy off your porch?

BURN!!@#

If that's all you got I would suggest staying in your own room.
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:You know how to get a Nashville resident pizza guy off your porch?

BURN!!@#

If that's all you got I would suggest staying in your own room.

Yeah well I suggest that it be you that be the one who does the room staying !

Totally Burned !
Wowie Groovie !
Nashville: they'll Eff anything that moves. birthplace of beastialty in 1798 by Maximilian Fingrs Inmee.
A little thread title symbosis . . .

West Michigan Beaches. Your fave!
-------------------
So who wants to impregnate a lesbian

Weirdos!! Tongue
Oh yeah ?

2 can play that game

Hey Dagwood !
--------------------

Let's all get together and have a gampaw sex orgy

;D
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Oh yeah ?

2 can play that game

Hey Dagwood !
--------------------

;D

You can't start your own stupid thread over here JUST to make a hillbilly sounding thread title symbosis . . . doofy!! Tongue

Not to mention they are not and could not have been back to back . . . YOU FAIL!!
Anyone ever notice with titan that he is completely and utterly obsessed with sex. First he complained ad nauseum that we no longer had a sex thread. Then every joke he makes about us in-breds down here is about what?....that is correct sex. I appreciate you titan but, come on get your hand off your package. How in the hell do you type so much with one hand? Big Grin
brytn Wrote:Anyone ever notice with titan that he is completely and utterly obsessed with sex. First he complained ad nauseum that we no longer had a sex thread. Then every joke he makes about us in-breds down here is about what?....that is correct sex. I appreciate you titan but, come on get your hand off your package. How in the hell do you type so much with one hand? Big Grin

Ouch . . .ZING@!!!
Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Anyone ever notice with titan that he is completely and utterly obsessed with sex. First he complained ad nauseum that we no longer had a sex thread. Then every joke he makes about us in-breds down here is about what?....that is correct sex. I appreciate you titan but, come on get your hand off your package. How in the hell do you type so much with one hand? Big Grin

Ouch . . .ZING@!!!

Come in here walking. You'll be crawling out! ;D
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ouch . . .ZING@!!!

Come in here walking. You'll be crawling out! ;D

Exalt!
Thanks Queenie! It means alot. I just have a couple of more to catch up with you, though.
brytn Wrote:Thanks Queenie! It means alot. I just have a couple of more to catch up with you, though.

Okay here's another!!
Titan ! Wrote:Oh yeah ?

2 can play that game

Hey Dagwood !
--------------------

;D

Wonder what Dagwood thought about this . . . you know he is our local DJ (you probably didn't know that or maybe you did Tongue) and does a hell of a job in the mornings with FB&HW.