Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Joe Stunts of the Year
Last year at the end of year, Joe did a countdown of the top five Joe Stunts for that year.

What are your top five for this year so far?

Mine are:

1. Sound Bytes down the phone line
2. Wheelchair A-Hole
3. Yo-Gabba-Gabba Food Order
4. Jingle Shopping
5. Air-Horn A-Hole

(I think those are all from this year.)

Honorable mentions include Diamond Dave Crazy Talker and Air-Horn A-Hole part 2.
8 Second Electric Rodeo was my favorite, but it was local so I don't know if it counts.
1. Yo-Gabba-Gabba
2. Air Horn pt. 2
3. Butter Street Team (Was that this year?)
4. Wheelchair
5. Diamond Dave
The best ever was the roid head challenge. I work at a gym and when me and my boss watched it we ended up in tears.
1. Yo-Gabba-Gabba
2. Wheelchair
3. Diamond Dave
4. roid head challenge
5. Sound Bytes
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
tinkleheimer Wrote:8 Second Electric Rodeo was my favorite, but it was local so I don't know if it counts.

They aired it, and the video was on the web site. I think it's funny how many people have never touched a live fence.
spit take and a-hole wheelchair
potthole Wrote:1. Yo-Gabba-Gabba
2. Air Horn pt. 2
4. Wheelchair
5. Diamond Dave

I'm pretty sure Butter Street Team was last year, and I think it made last year's top five.

(Thanks for contributing!)
I forgot about Roid-head Joe. This messes up my list.
I loved the air horn A-hole part 2....that left me in tears so bad i had to pull my car off the road!
I'm not sure what to do about "Pennies for Rubbers." That's one that I know was really funny, but for some reason, I just wasn't laughing.

Maybe, it's because I know it really wasn't a joke.
Your choices:

01/09/2008 Joe
Milton, you are the man!
How has Joe not ended up arrested or in a hospital?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
04/01/2008 Joe actually eats the hot pepper that sucked so bad a month earlier
10/08/2008 Joe's "I love you" to coworkers challenge
04/23/2008 Producer joe airhorn A-hole...that was the best...lol

Link removed... again.

~p
The I Love You challenge was great. I'd love to hear that again.
I'm a newer listener and I've only heard a few but laughed my a off. The coma challenge, dump in a strangers house, pay with pennies, make out with a dirty carnie. Classic!
air horn a-hole, getting kicked out of the chinese buffet, and the blow up doll bed shopping were my favs...
Hmmm, I've only just began listaning to the show a while ago but I'd have to say these are my favs.

1st- I don't know the name of this one but it was a stunt where Joe hides a blowup doll on himself n goes to a bed store n eventually blows it up in the bathroom n runs out n start doing it on a bed lol. I'd say that one was my most favourite and the first one I've ever heard.

2nd- Human pinata
3rd- Air horn Ahole
4th- cow part car wash
5th- gas station make a deal
How can I listen to yo gabba gabba again? It expired on my podcast and a friend of mine wants to hear it. He's a non listener.
shawnp Wrote:How can I listen to yo gabba gabba again? It expired on my podcast and a friend of mine wants to hear it. He's a non listener.

The podcasts should still be on your computer unless you deleted the actual files. If you haven't deleted them, try to find out to where your podcast files actually download. Depending on the program, it may be in settings. If you use iTunes, it would be under MyDocuments > MyMusic > iTunes > iTunes Music > Podcasts > The FreeBeer and Hotwings Morning Show.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else. I looked for the video on youtube with no luck, but you could try.
Here's how mine goes. I get a link from Dean. I open it in a window on my Iphone and listen to it there. My computer will not, for some reason DL the GD thing......ideas?
Have you tried the website's instructions?

GET STARTED
All you need to get started is some software. Once you download and install it, simply click on the icon (or right-click on the link and click copy shortcut) for the feed you want then copy the URL from the address bar of your browser (or from your clipboard) and paste it into your podcasting application. The software will automatically check for updates and download the files to your computer so you can load them onto your MP3 player.
07/23/2008 Judo Joe
05/07/2008 Producer Joe human pinata
10/01/2008 Snake Coffin
08/27/2008 Cow Part Gauntlet
06/18/2008 Joe
Since they were talking about it on the show this morning, I thought I'd bump this thread to give Joe a little help (if he wants it) in picking his top 5 Joe stunts. You can use this post to help you remember all of his stunts throughout this year.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I need to catch up on the stunt progression...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
potthole Wrote:1. Yo-Gabba-Gabba
2. Air Horn pt. 2
4. Wheelchair
5. Diamond Dave

yup I liked these especially Diamond Dave where can I find that?
Well the list is official now, but I've been rethinking my favorites a littlle bit.

1. Sound Bytes down the phone line
2. Wheelchair A-Hole
3. Jingle Shopping
4. Air-Horn A-Hole
5. Roid Head Challenge

and I'll keep going:
6. Dialated Eyes Challenge
7. Bathroom Attendant
8. Airhorn A-Hole 2
9. Get Kicked out of Chinese Restaurant
10. Diamond Dave Crazy Talker

It's really hard to settle on an order, but it's not like it's important so I didn't put too much time into it.
is there a video to wheelchair ahole? I can't find it anywhere.
To what?
my fault. wheelchair ahole.