Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on!?!?!?!?
Is Biff on vacation? Bored as hell at work?

Everyone is getting a color now...along with different stars and whatnots.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Shenanigans it is!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
WHEW!!!

I thought someone spiked my water bottle with LSD...
i can see Zane in the background at the bottom now. it's creepy.
I didn't want to close the board for maintenance but wanted to eff with some settings. Whaddaya think?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I didn't want to close the board for maintenance but wanted to eff with some settings. Whaddaya think?

The background is making me dizzy....
HOLY FIZZUCK!!@#
now there's lots of tiny Zane's and FB's and HW's and Joe's stareing back.
All I saw was a massive fist there for a second.
Admin Wrote:I didn't want to close the board for maintenance but wanted to eff with some settings. Whaddaya think?

I just love Poopies hearts!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
DON'T LIKE DON'T LIKE

GAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:now there's lots of tiny Zane's and FB's and HW's and Joe's stareing back.

Joe is peaking at me from the side of this box. It's completely freaking me out.
Don't like the background,

I don't mind the yellow highlights for the threads as i drag over them

i like the color change for the links i've clicked but not pink....maybe black to blue or something less.....annoying....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't mind the yellow highlights for the threads as i drag over them

I like this, too. But not neon piss yellow. Something a bit more muted would be nice.
Also, could I nominate beckyp's avatar to be repeated a go-jillion times in the background?
Fistor Wrote:Also, could I nominate beckyp's avatar to be repeated a go-jillion times in the background?

Second!

The Fists and Snatches have it..

woah...those should not be combined...in public anyway
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't mind the yellow highlights for the threads as i drag over them

I like this, too. But not neon piss yellow. Something a bit more muted would be nice.

Much better.
I like the logo at the top of the page as well. Any way you can make it so when you click on it, it takes you to the FB&HW site?
Fistor Wrote:Also, could I nominate beckyp's avatar to be repeated a go-jillion times in the background?
Noted......Betterthan a bunch of little tiny FB, HW, PJ and Zanes staring back at me!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Fistor Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I like this, too. But not neon piss yellow. Something a bit more muted would be nice.

Much better.

the highlight is barely noticable for me...maybe an IE issue as we're the minority? not huge.

as for the logo taking you to the fbhw site...doesn't that link usually take you to the main page of the site you are on? I mean typically with other sites
Giant circle logo as background...like the logo at the top...

no words otherwise A+
Jeebus. You'd think he'd be fine tuning at this point. :Smile
can i get little bro's instead of hearts?

how bout little cooters to go with my name?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Much better.

the highlight is barely noticable for me...maybe an IE issue as we're the minority? not huge.
much better!
How about a nice gold color for a background? Soft, though. Don't want to overwhelm. Maybe something like the new highlight color.
How did I sneak in?
wienerpoopie Wrote:How did I sneak in?
eh?
eh!
[Image: CanadaFlagGirl01.jpg]

nay.
I didn't get a cool color for my name....

At least my tounge still rules...
Hey!!! Nevermind... That just made my day...
Icks-nay on the eet-fay.
LOVIN' all the pink Biff... everywhere I look... PINK....
Envy my shockers. ENVY THEM!!!@#
LOL... fist....
Had I looked closer at the picture and noticed the coke nail, I might've found a better fist...
Fistor Wrote:Envy my shockers. ENVY THEM!!!@#

nay again.
Jo Wrote:

nay.

sorry 2-1
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:nay.

sorry 2-1

SCHWING!
what are my stars now? are they hands pointing at me?