CDIH

Full Version: Board barter system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this help i got from luna gave me an idea. she helped me and i am going to arrange a big broadway night for her and a friend.
Does anybody else have a job or access to materials that they feel could be bartered. like legal services, computer help, etc.? we could sort of pool rescources and all be better off for it. just an idea. i know some of you shut-ins and paranoids will rail at the idea but anyone else? a good example is that i know maynerd will fix the bike of anyone who can get him a QOSA bootleg.
My skills are well known. Those who need them, seek them. Those that don't have them, wish they did. If I must do it for you, you will not be asked to do it again. :-D
Quote:My skills are well known
great, so OAS has offered to gum peoples food and shake his cane at any kids who are making noise in your neighborhood. anybody have anything to offer for this service?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Arpi made teh funny. See what happens when the wife leaves you alone for awhile. :rofl: :rofl:
Yes, I work part time at a bicycle shop. If anyone is looking to buy a bike, I can give you a REAL good discount. But you have to want a decent bike. Starting around $300.

We sell Trek, Specialized, Litespeed, Merlin, Fuji, Terry and a few other small brands.
The shop is in Morristown, NJ, about 35-40 minutes west of NYC.
was it marty's reliable bike shop?

if i remember correctly, they're the only bike shop in mo-town.

i used to buy my stuff at cheapskates in south orange, they had a much better selection and prices.

Edited By LZMF1 on June 04 2002 at 4:50
i can offer either bway tix and backstage tours, electrical help, or guitar lessons
may would know what i'm talking about....
i wanna get a giant iguana
If someone wants to come to my house to assemble my new PC sometime next month, I'd pay them. I live in Yonkers, about 20-30 minutes from Manhattan. I give sucky sucky. I love you long time. I have Punch and Pie. PLZ B MAI FRIEND :-(
i know cpr
Would faking an accident get me any action?
only if you were near death
This is just sad.
tell me about it.
Quote:tell me about it.
OK.

Quote:Board barter system
(read: What can you do for me? I'll be your best friend...)
k1d a is quite the perceptive one today, eh.
[Image: behind05.jpg]

You can shovel shit, can't you?
to quote the Beastie Boys:
Quote:Just give me the wood and I'll build you a cabinet
Actually k1d, this is a pretty cool idea. There's plenty of people here that run into jams with things, and to know that there's someone else on the board that may be able to help is pretty cool.

Oh that's right, I forgot. You want the board to remain completely anonymous. Sorry to disappoint, but there's some people here who actually like each other.
I will offer nothing to you and you'll like it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5