CDIH

Full Version: why the fuck are some guys so creepy? - sheesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
2 weeks ago my girlfriend got an email from some guy in her economics class hitting on her. this week she got an ecard with the following message

Quote:Dearest Jessica:

I have lived for a long time dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the World mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.
Jessica, I am an incomplete man in need of wholeness. I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it the one person who can make my life truly complete.
Jessica, you are that person, and I have somehow fallen hopelessly and undeniably in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever greatful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.
I wanted to tell you this in person, but I knew that the proper words would escape me. I wrote you this letter instead. Please e-mail me after you read it, and we'll talk.
Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.

Love,

Hector
whats wrong with some people? or are we just overreacting at how really creepy this is?
Sorry :-(
Take Hector out fishing ala Big Pussy style. That should end the problem.
That was actually pretty smooth.
according to her he's a mexican mack daddy. i wonder if he did the licking his lips thing while he typed that
considering you go to a tech school with 90% guys, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.
Hide your rabbits, and consider a good security system....
its only 80%
this is actually the 2nd time. last year before we got together there was some other kid who'd im and email her. making fun of him was good bonding for us.

suprisingly most guys don't bother. they're either big geeks or have girlfriends home.
I think you should watch episodes of Saved by the Bell, California Dreams, or maybe even Hang Time and take notes. I'm sure they have some zany scheme you can use in this situation.
Quote:I'm sure they have some zany scheme you can use in this situation.
even if they don't, thats one high quality excuse to watch them :thumbs-up:
I don't think it's going to be possible for us to fully understand the creepiness of the situation until you post some naked pics of the girlfriend.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hi Barch.. :lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme: Welcome back.
howdy, Jack... Did I miss anything?
Hector is a funny name. Not sure why, just is.

Confusedmokey:
uhm.. we did a little bit of this.. dabbled in a bit of that... nothing too major though.. Same old great site :-)
we had a wow forum for like 2 days at one point. you missed out
sonofabitch... why didn't someone come get me?

I always miss the good stuff... Rolleyes
Quote:Big brown... what?

schwoogie turd?

Confusedmokey:
Quote:Big Brown Turd Burglar

Some things just stick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5