CDIH

Full Version: Your new years plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What's on the schedule for everyone for this new years?

Goin to times square, stayin home, goin out, goin on vacation?

Hopefully if I am not working who wants to take me in on new years? I'll bring the beer and my wacky humor... come on I can be amusing at times.
new years is amateur night. i stay home. same as st.patricks day.
Party at my house. Lots of food, lots of drinks. One rule: You must stay the night if you come over. :-D
I won't know until December 31st what I'm doing.

What are you gonna do Gonzo? You didn't really clarify.
Ok one exception, you have to live within a reasonable distance from me i.e. not 3,000 miles away.
Quote:What are you gonna do Gonzo? You didn't really clarify.

Well I said it a million times and I am not joking, I have close to no family except for my mom and grandma. Mom is probably goin out with her friends and granny will be in bed by 11:30 anyway she doesn't give a fuck about new years.

So I have no clue what I am doing, so once again who is taking me in? I swear I will come up with new material.
Tell you what....whatever I'm doing, you're invited.
Will you expose me to the seedy world of reefer madness?
ill probably be at home by myself. my mom and step dad will be at my aunt's b/f's band's thing and im not old enough to get into that. i was hoping to invite some people over but im not allowed to.
If everything goes according to plan, I'll be moving my in-laws into th new house around New Year's, and I'll be in a few weeks after that :thumbs-up:

As for NYE, a friend of mine is throwing a party at his house. One of my other friends used to throw a huge house party every year, but he's changed his ways and no longer parties, so this guy is picking up the slack. I know it's gonna suck for the most part (because this guy can't throw good parties), but hopefully I'll be too drunk to give much of a shit, and I'll see people that I don't normally get to see for the rest of the year, which is always cool.

Besides, it'll be on the island so I don't have to worry about travelling.

If that all falls through, I can always make it a Blockbuster night :-D
Quote:Ok one exception, you have to live within a reasonable distance from me i.e. not 3,000 miles away.

Picky, picky. Rolleyes
Weren't you coming to NY for a visit kindred?
Quote:Will you expose me to the seedy world of reefer madness?
Yeah...I'll expose you, but you don't have to have any.

I wanna go to kindred's party. :-(
me and wife will just stay home, maybe rent movies. she will go to sleep and i will wake her up at midnight
Quote:Weren't you coming to NY for a visit kindred
Yep. I was there in early part of November. Don't you remember? Bar 9?? Helloooo???

Maynard can come over. He won't bitch about the 7 hour plane ride... :-p
Quote:Yep. I was there in early part of November. Don't you remember? Bar 9?? Helloooo???

HOW COME I WASN'T TOLD!!!!!
I wont bitch at all.

And I don't remember bar 9. Undecided
Quote:HOW COME I WASN'T TOLD!!!!!
Ugh. How easily we forget... :-(

You're still invited to my party, though...
No way I would not show if you had told me.
I WASNT INVITED!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6