CDIH

Full Version: Softball Game August 2nd (GAME ON!!) - Sign In Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I know it's TOG but seriously try to keep this thread on topic so I don't have to sort through the jokes and one liners.

Game is on for August 2nd, same field we had last year that the Moosens got. It's in Rahway NJ and directions will be posted shortly. We have the field from Noon - 6PM but you can show early, we're aiming for 10am so we can set up and people can pratice, etc.

Sign In here if you are coming, and if you are playing please post which position you would like to play, we're not all stars, we ain't even some stars, so suck or not don't worry.

We'll also have the same picnic area, hopefully there will be a watermelon gathering there again by The Klump Family.

Once we get enough people, we will do a draft, since we share a core membership with YMB it will be a mix n' match draft of both boards. But Alkey and I are Captains.

There will be a seperate thread for posting what you're bringing as far as extra equipment, food, drink, etc.

Game on!
i'll be there, if you're short on people playing and desperately need me i'll give it a go, but i don't know how to play and i suck at all sports so please consider me as a very last resort.
I will be there as long as i get a ride, and I'll play outfield.
Quote:I will be there as long as i get a ride

I got your back kid, as always people can hitch rides with others. I'll make a point of it in the "directions" thread, people can offer/ask rides there.
IM GOIN!
:5:
oh shit wait....
i'll be there. i'll play anywhere really.
Keep your eye on the ball.
can i borrow your ear, i lost my catchers mitt.
SNAP!!!!
How many fingers am I holding up?
you're mean
k, now make fun of me
shouldn't this be in the sports forum? Or the excercise forum at least?
i think i am out
:-(
I have work Undecided
oh boy, i can't wait to hear how this ones turns out :23:
so you're not coming?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7