CDIH

Full Version: Aruba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Has anyone gone before? Can you offer reccommendations on where to stay? Good vacation packages, etc?
my cousin just went on her honeymoon. they had a really nice time. i'll ask around.
say it like an old car horn, its fun! ARUUUUUBA! ARUUUUBA!
I have been there and it is probably the nicest place ever. The weather is amazing because it is hot but always windy so it's never too hot. I think I stayed in some hotel with a lot of trees and plants growing around. hope that helps!
I have been, didn't like it it was too windy and dry for my tastes. I liked the virgin islands much better. oh and look here
ARUUUUUBA! ARUUUUUBA!! ha ha! thats fun!!
I only vacation in Union City.
Silera Wrote:I only vacation in Union City.
I hope to also, one day. I hear it's very pleasant.
Silera Wrote:I only vacation in Union City.
vacation is not a verb!!!
i went to aruba this past summer. best weather ever. im trying to remember the names of the nice hotels, but they're not coming to me. we stayed at the Windham, which was really nice and a good price (i dont know exactly what it was, but i hear it was good), but there were nicer, bigger hotels.

along the beach by the Windham...there is a little pier thing on the water that has a bagel place, a souvenir shop and different things that they do (jet skis, parasailing, snorkling). I highly recomend that you do the snorkling. for $40, it was like 3 hours, you go to 3 different places including a sunken ship, and you get all the free food and drinks (including the arubian beer, Balashi) that you want. it was a good deal.

parasailing was fun too, because you see the entire island end to end.
Quote:vacation is not a verb!!!

Quote:va·ca·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (v-kshn, v-)
n.
A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.

A holiday.
A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.
Archaic. The act or an instance of vacating.

intr.v. va·ca·tioned, va·ca·tion·ing, va·ca·tions
To take or spend a vacation.
owned!
OH SNAP!
but it says noun right by the key
oh wait, he's right. you didnt use it in the verb form.
HA!!!!
Keyser is going to buy an engagement ring down there.
I (noun) only (adverb) vacation (verb) in (pronoun) Union City (proper noun).

Idiots.

Edited By Silera on 1075419150
you are sounding like hottie right now you are wrong admit it .
OH GOD!@@#PLPIHGFRB:O

YOU CAN'T BE THIS STUPID!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9