CDIH

Full Version: gun control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
no one ever talks about this issue on the board and it's a shame. so what are your thoughts?
I certainly hate how guns control our lives.
Mad control!!!
I think only gays should not be allowed to own guns as they are already killing off humanity by not breeding and the last thing they need is more help.
I think we need a lottery where every month 10 people are randomly selected, and must be hunted down using only baseball bats. Oh wait, that's just an episode of Sliders I'm thinking of, nevermind.
I think it's silly that we live in a land where you can buy 100 guns at 18 years old but can't buy a 6 pack of beer. I think it should be limited to 2 guns per person.
The Jays Wrote:I think we need a lottery where every month 10 people are randomly selected, and must be hunted down using only baseball bats. Oh wait, that's just an episode of Sliders I'm thinking of, nevermind.
Warriors.. COME OUT AN PLAY-AY-AY!!!!
I think the exact opposite. Less people in the world make it a better place. It should be mandatory when you get married, gay or straight, you should get a gun so if they piss you off, you can shoot them.
OJ would love you.
Baseball bat control is a whole nother topic jays, please don't defile this thread.
I think sleeper may have just fallen in love as well.
GonzoStyle Wrote:OJ would love you.
That was a knife not a gun
I fall in love with myself all over again every morning when I wake up.
Gay marriage should only be legal if it's between one HIV+ and one HIV- partner. Therefore, either they won't have gay sex, or they will and they'll die.

And AIDS medicine should be banned.

And killing gay people should be legal.
Galt, are you saying there are gays that are HIV-? Blasphemy!
lush Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:OJ would love you.
That was a knife not a gun
Robert Blake would love you!
and I love Baretta
I loved the parrot.
why don't you 2 just have sex already
Sleeper's name isn't the only thing that's green.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7