CDIH

Full Version: Fun with Underage Drinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so last night as i was attending a 311/Roots concert with a friend, my other friends were drinking the night away. one friend of mine...we'll call him Dan...has never drank before and was pretty adamant about his decision. He does however have a Marty McFly "chicken" reaction to being called a "pussy" and using that my friends got him to drink....a lot....fast. after however many drinks, he proceeded to remove his clothes, cocksmack everyone in a 100ft radius, hump inanimate objects, and run down his street naked at 4am.

while that would have been pretty funny to see, i think the concert was better than getting cocksmacked.
so he's hung?
they should have really fucked with him and told him to get a telemarketing job.
Why would you let someone cocksmack you?
this kids pretty strong especially compared to his company at the time. if he wanted to cock smack anyone there, they didnt have much say it the matter.

Quote:they should have really fucked with him and told him to get a telemarketing job.
i dont know what bad experiences you guys had with this line of work, but it must have sucked pretty bad for you to still be thinking that is funny.
both the cocksmacker and cocksmackee are gay.
Quickstop = cocksmackee
Thats a fun word. Cocksmackee cocksmackee cocksmackee.
QuickStop Wrote:this kids pretty strong especially compared to his company at the time. if he wanted to cock smack anyone there, they didnt have much say it the matter.
You punch the asshole in the balls, as he trys to assault you. End of problem.
you would still have to have contact with his naked balls to do that.gay.
I bet they will never ask him to drink again, well quickstop might.
Bland Wrote:you would still have to have contact with his naked balls to do that.gay.
I forgot that, kick him in the nuts.
at jones beach? i guess this proves my theory that we were the oldest ones there by an average of at least 10 years
yes...311 at jones beach. and yes...you are old
how old are u?
Arpi/Bland is the oldest at 38 and I come in second by a couple of months at 38 too.
& the youngest?
i think im the youngest active poster at 17
I just find it funny that QuickStops idea of fun is getting sexually assaulted by a man/boy whilst listening to bad music and drinking cheap beer. Save yourself some trouble when you get older don't create a gay atmosphere just go to the gay bar.
did you not understand that i wasnt even there with that kid? and it may not seem funny to you, but if you knew this kid, this was an entirely unexpected reaction to alcohol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4