Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is this intern that got fired?
For the record her name is spelled D e v a n

and for one more record, I like Jays Crispy Riged Sour Cream and Cheddar Chips while watching Sin City
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:For the record her name is spelled D e v a n

and for one more record, I like Jays Crispy Riged Sour Cream and Cheddar Chips while watching Sin City

I like popcorn
patfromportland Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:For the record her name is spelled D e v a n

I like popcorn

I think Howie can sell you some
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:AND you're one of the few people to properly type my name, lowercase p and two t's!

what's wrong potthole . . . not feeling any love??

Nah, I'm good. I just find it interesting to see how often people incorrectly spell my screen-name. Happens pretty much anywhere I use this name.
I have a thought about the topic. I remember a few months ago they were talking about new interns on the radio and they read an e-mail from one chick who they said seemed a little crazy but they wanted to give her a chance.

Fast forward a while later and we get a reference to a female intern that didn't work out because she was strange that they don't even talk about her.

I could be wrong but that adds up in my mind. Crazy e-mail girl got a chance and she was even crazier in person than she was on paper.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Queenie Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:Potthole calm down man I wasnt freaking out. I know it was only 2 or 3 posts but you know how this board goes sometimes.

Well let's see:

patfromportland has 50 posts
pothole has 949
queenie has 1,253

I think we know how this board goes all the time!! Tongue

Newbies should only be allowed to post about how awesome and funny I am, until they have at least 100 posts, then they can talk about whatever. But those first hundred, really should be all about me.
Wowie Groovie !
In conclusion,

Frank Small Talk is a different intern, who's firing was discussed extensively. Devan left the show under amicable terms, and there was another female intern who was not mentioned, but the show hinted that she was crazy.
Moobs Minger Wrote:In conclusion,

Frank Small Talk is a different intern, who's firing was discussed extensively. Devan left the show under amicable terms, and there was another female intern who was not mentioned, but the show hinted that she was crazy.

You forgot to mention how awesome I am.
Wowie Groovie !