Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iMac does exist, Zane YOU STUPID SHIT!
Hot like my avatar!!!
give up on the j-hole?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:give up on the j-hole?

Tina Fey: Why? What's wrong with Babs? Or Queer Boner? We even tried to call you Flounder Tit. It's a great nickname for you.

Jimmy Fallon: Call me J-Rod, alright? It would mean a lot to me.

Tina Fey: Alright.. whatever you say, J-Hole.

Jimmy Fallon: [ whispering ] J-Rod..
prior to that was the skit where Ferrel was the piano guy with his singing wife at schools....

"For your information I can read sign language and I don't know what a j-hole is"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:prior to that was the skit where Ferrel was the piano guy with his singing wife at schools....

"For your information I can read sign language and I don't know what a j-hole is"

First time I heard it used I thought it was jack-ass/a-hole combo word. I don't get to watch SNL much anymore.
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:prior to that was the skit where Ferrel was the piano guy with his singing wife at schools....

First time I heard it used I thought it was jack-ass/a-hole combo word. I don't get to watch SNL much anymore.

neither do i...i tend to fall asleep to early
enough with the tina fey being hot damnit
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:First time I heard it used I thought it was jack-ass/a-hole combo word. I don't get to watch SNL much anymore.

neither do i...i tend to fall asleep to early

wait 'till your kids get older and you start hiding in the bedroom. If we had an intercom and a bar, I would never come out.

...wait a minute...I have tools....
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:neither do i...i tend to fall asleep to early

wait 'till your kids get older and you start hiding in the bedroom. If we had an intercom and a bar, I would never come out.

Why do you think I'm looking for more land? Pole barn with a man cave. Oh, to the wife it will look like a work shop, but when the door shuts, out comes the TV, beer, recliner, etc.
airhorn, your avatar keeps freaking me out!! Very unsightly picture!! But very eye catching. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:wait 'till your kids get older and you start hiding in the bedroom. If we had an intercom and a bar, I would never come out.

Why do you think I'm looking for more land? Pole barn with a man cave. Oh, to the wife it will look like a work shop, but when the door shuts, out comes the TV, beer, recliner, etc.

That's no good man, ya gotta invite the wifey. Who's gonna fetch your beer? ;D
Queenie Wrote:airhorn, your avatar keeps freaking me out!! Very unsightly picture!! But very eye catching. Tongue

Thank you. Thank you very much!!!

I figure that would be me if I ever went post op.

I'd start with the receptionist!! Yum.

Yes, I just figured this white text thing out.
jus' P Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Why do you think I'm looking for more land? Pole barn with a man cave. Oh, to the wife it will look like a work shop, but when the door shuts, out comes the TV, beer, recliner, etc.

That's no good man, ya gotta invite the wifey. Who's gonna fetch your beer? ;D

Comin right up dear!!

Isn't it a little early for beer thirty though??
I leave for one day and the fit hits the shan.

Who knew IKB was such a prick? He seemed like such a sweetheart in all his other insane ramblings.
Admin Wrote:Not surprisingly Dickweed is the same user as Internkylebusch. Why do these people think I'm stupid?
Because they are in fact stupid themselves? Judging from his comments he's a few crayon's short of a full box.
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:That's no good man, ya gotta invite the wifey. Who's gonna fetch your beer? ;D

Comin right up dear!!

It's never too early for beer! ;D

Breakfast of Champs!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Comin right up dear!!

It's never too early for beer! ;D

Breakfast of Participants!

fixed