Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Tags
hey, i got one of these too. "dingdongyo". because i'm super creative.
i play perfect dark zero and nhl 09. suck at both.
8-)
PC Filth
I'm on PS3...Rockygirl. And of course I play WoW but certainly not full time. Smile
I used to play halo 3 and cod 4 on my ex boyfriends name creeperw33d (he's a stoner)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
figure i may as well revive this one considering i just got a gamertag
I am HaikuOf8BIT
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Might as well add mine, UnevenZero, I play NCAA football 09, Gear of War 2, COD 4 and 5 mainly, but I also have Rock Band, Scene It and a few others.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Philly Mike Wrote:figure i may as well revive this one considering i just got a gamertag
I am HaikuOf8BIT
oh, that's who you are. i got a friend list thingy with that name somewhere, but i deleted it eventually because i didn't know who it was.
Hey My gamertag is itissosadbuttru
I would love to tear some S*** up on xbox live with some FBHW Listeners!
I mostly play, Halo 3, COD 4, Gears of War and Gears of War 2. Left 4 Dead. COD 5.
Doktor ALUCARD

Halo 3 Saints Row 2
i downloaded double dragon, bomberman, and street fighter hd remix from the arcade. i like big pixels.
dingdongyo Wrote:i downloaded double dragon, bomberman, and street fighter hd remix from the arcade. i like big pixels.

No Contra or TMNT?
I got TMNT. ONly played it online once and I'm really bad at it.
I want a 360 but at this point I figure I might as well save up and wait for the next X-Box.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Doktor Wrote:I got TMNT. ONly played it online once and I'm really bad at it.

I hear ya, it is pretty rough, I have only made it to shredder once, and have never lived to make it to the end.

If you want a fun new game that reminds you of old school games try Castle Crashers, it is loads of fun.
I have the demo but I don't have enough MP to buy the full game.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:figure i may as well revive this one considering i just got a gamertag
I am HaikuOf8BIT
oh, that's who you are. i got a friend list thingy with that name somewhere, but i deleted it eventually because i didn't know who it was.

Nice to know i am remembered.
You can add Halo Wars as my new favorite addiction.
zdunklee Wrote:You can add Halo Wars as my new favorite addiction.

lol I noticed, every time i see you on you have that game shown next to your Xbox mii guy(whatever they are called.)
Yea, I'm a sucker for most things halo...except halo 3 I was highly dissappointed by it, but I guess I still bought the game. You might say I am a bit of an achievement whore, but having gamefly doesn't help that cause. I have mirror's edge waiting to be played right now.
zdunklee Wrote:Yea, I'm a sucker for most things halo...except halo 3 I was highly dissappointed by it, but I guess I still bought the game. You might say I am a bit of an achievement whore, but having gamefly doesn't help that cause. I have mirror's edge waiting to be played right now.

I've always felt the halo series to be overrated. I guess I have been spoiled by the PC FPS games too much, they are far much better to me.

As far as mirrors edge, I played the demo, it is pretty fun.
As much as I love Halo 3, Timesplitters 3 is still the best FPS ever.
I am peachs83 but my elite is currently not in use because it decided to shit the bed...
Doktor Wrote:As much as I love Halo 3, Timesplitters 3 is still the best FPS ever.
There you go, now if you want to talk about good FPS on the console the Timesplitters series is one that has flown under the radar, And I never said the Halo games were stupid. They are decent games, and there is a lot of smart design in them but they are pretty much basic when compared to the unreal series. Timesplitters is a different type of FPS, it has more of a fast paced addicting feel to it, that's what makes the serious sam games on PC so fun.
I never played them. I really don't care for PC Gaming.
Doktor Wrote:I never played them. I really don't care for PC Gaming.

I am a gamer in general, any platform. It all depends on the game though, some games are better suited for console, but some should never go to console. Like Serious Sam or Unreal, these games have shown their face on Xbox and PS and they are horrible on those platforms.

I think I will start a new thread about games because this is getting off the topic of gamertags.
Fastisio

CoD 5, NHL 09, Madden 09, MLB 2k9, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, and if I'm really bored, Tiger Woods 08 and Fable II

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profi...g=Fastisio
i've played "worms" quite often lately
nhl 09 all the time! teeterjay