Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who/ what is attractive?
Quote:Well, I missed you. Pathetic aren't I!!! :-[

Knowing is half the battle... ;D
jus' P Wrote:
Quote:Knowing is half the battle... ;D

I think the quote you were looking for is "Admission is the first step towards recovery".
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Knowing is half the battle... ;D

I think the quote you were looking for is "Admission is the first step towards recovery".

I'm pretty sure I quoted what I wanted, but hey, who knows me better than....you.

Ok, what am I thinking now???

douchebag
jus' P Wrote:
Opus Wrote:I think the quote you were looking for is "Admission is the first step towards recovery".

I'm pretty sure I quoted what I wanted, but hey, who knows me better than....you.

douchebag

Ok.. I don't know what happened to the page.. but its hilarious.

Somebody woke up on the couch this morning apparently. douchebag
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I'm pretty sure I quoted what I wanted, but hey, who knows me better than....you.

douchebag

Ok.. I don't know what happened to the page.. but its hilarious.

Somebody woke up on the couch this morning apparently. douchebag

Sorry, about your back. I have some E- Doans if that helps...
It's not as funny if you re-use the same insult. Holler if you can't come up with an orginal, I love helping people.
What the F??11 I'm all topsy turvy! :o :Smile