Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Candybar
sorry, i was away getting another twix

yes, yes i am
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
shawnp Wrote:Snickers.

One candy bar to rule them all.....Snickers.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
butterfinger would destroy snickers in Ro Sham Bo
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:butterfinger would destroy snickers in Ro Sham Bo
The only thing Butterfingers could beat would be the Bit-o-honey....and only on a good day.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:butterfinger would destroy snickers in Ro Sham Bo
The only thing Butterfingers could beat would be the Bit-o-honey....and only on a good day.

Butterfingers blow. If it weren't for Bart Simpson hawking them for the last 20 years they would be extinct.
jus' P Wrote:
dino Wrote:The only thing Butterfingers could beat would be the Bit-o-honey....and only on a good day.

Butterfingers blow. If it weren't for Bart Simpson hawking them for the last 20 years they would be extinct.
+1
Quote of the Day:
jus' P Wrote:
dino Wrote:The only thing Butterfingers could beat would be the Bit-o-honey....and only on a good day.

Butterfingers are awesome. (except when you get a broken one, then they suck.)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Butterfingers blow. If it weren't for Bart Simpson hawking them for the last 20 years they would be extinct.

Butterfingers are awesome. (except when you get a broken one, then they suck.)
Snickers are awesome. (no exceptions)
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:Snickers are awesome. (no exceptions)

Except when they are frozen and can't eat them.... don't ask me why I've tried to eat a frozen snickers...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

Except when they are frozen and can't eat them.... don't ask me why I've tried to eat a frozen snickers...
Not even then....they are still good then....I've tried Undecided
Quote of the Day:
Rock Monster Wrote:

They are great when you put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes, not 24 hours RM!! You looking to make an extra trip to the dentist?

If you like the frozen ones, you ought to try the snickers ice cream bars. Plungee loves those.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Except when they are frozen and can't eat them.... don't ask me why I've tried to eat a frozen snickers...

If you like the frozen ones, you ought to try the snickers ice cream bars. Plungee loves those.

As do I
Quote of the Day:
what would you doooOOOOooo for a Klondike bar?

would you kill a man?
So....we're all in agreement then? Snickers it is!! WITNESS!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what would you doooOOOOooo for a Klondike bar?

would you kill a man?

worst. icecream bar. ever.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what would you doooOOOOooo for a Klondike bar?

would you kill a man?

worst. icecream bar. ever.

I have to agree. I've tried them and wasn't thrilled. Give me an ice cream sandwich and I'm much more pleased.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The chocolate on the Klondike bars is delicious but the entire experience leaves something to be desired. Do they still make Heath ice cream bars? My grandfather used to give a couple of them before my Mom would come pick me up from a weekend with them.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"