Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Hate Christmas?
lokizilla Wrote:Both of our parents are still married over 30 years, and still 4 Christmas get togethers....I protest

That is absolutely awesome!! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Both of our parents are still married over 30 years, and still 4 Christmas get togethers....I protest

That is absolutely awesome!! Smile

Thanks, February is 39yrs for my parents and I know that Chris' parents will be married over 39, cause his older brother turns 40 in March.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I love driving and flashing my lights to 'Dominic the Donkey'

Chingity Ching Eeee Ahhhh Eeee Ahhhh!!!
I am ok with Christmas, but working in the delivery business (speedee) there are some days that I just want to cancel it and say no more!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm so glad I'm not alone with the multi-family Chrismas gathering madness. This year we did my Grandma's (mom's mom) the Sunday after Thanksgiving. However, we have to make some tough choices this year because my dad's family, and husband's dad's family both do Christmas eve, and both sets of parents want us for Christmas day. Wouldn't be a problem except for the 400+ mile drive. NOT excited about the discussions. I do have a stronger argument for staying down here since we went up there last year. Other than that, I love Christmas, always will....probably even more when I get out of retail hell.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Yep, nothing like driving so many miles and the looks of people when you want to leave and relax when you get one day off for Christmas..... That is the great thing about Christmas, everyone is equal when it comes to spending time with many people.
I hate Christmas, for many more reasons than the fact that I'm an athiest. I work at an upscale department store, and theres a radio literally right next to me blaring christmas music ALL day long. It drives me nuts.
Kate Wrote:I hate Christmas, for many more reasons than the fact that I'm an athiest. I work at an upscale department store, and theres a radio literally right next to me blaring christmas music ALL day long. It drives me nuts.

I'm the same way, I really hate most Christmas music. At least one radio station starts playing Christmas music 24/7 a month before Christmas starts [drop] blahhhh[/drop] Thank god I have my own radio at work because the co-worker I work with listens to it All Effing Day long.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
STAR 105.7.....I wish that I could turn the channel but my coworker loves christmas music and won't let us turn the damn channel. We wait until he leaves and turn it.

I'm the same way, I really hate most Christmas music. At least one radio station starts playing Christmas music 24/7 a month before Christmas starts [drop] blahhhh[/drop] Thank god I have my own radio at work because the co-worker I work with listens to it All Effing Day long.[/quote]
Next year, I want to be on a beach for Christmas.
Y'all should come to Wilmington to visit...there's the Island of lights at Carolina Beach and the holiday flotilla at Wrightsville Beach. The weather is nice so you can take a walk on the beach and still be OK, not freezing.
your momma Wrote:Y'all should come to Wilmington to visit...there's the Island of lights at Carolina Beach and the holiday flotilla at Wrightsville Beach. The weather is nice so you can take a walk on the beach and still be OK, not freezing.
I don't want to be OK, I want to be warm. I want to be on the beach, with a beach boy bring me Virgin Mudslides. Looking out at the blue ocean, and not having to wear five layers of clothes.
so you want a virgin beach boy to go mudsliding with you? can't help you there! j/k
you'd burn up here in 5 layers of clothes...it's been near 70 degrees all week...
your momma Wrote:so you want a virgin beach boy to go mudsliding with you? can't help you there! j/k
you'd burn up here in 5 layers of clothes...it's been near 70 degrees all week...

70 degrees is nearly perfect. Your beach can be considered. LOL
another beautiful, sunny day here in The Port City....