Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Seen on TV
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:a wet finger and a razor blade.

sounds like Boiza's friday night

HAY-O!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:a wet finger and a razor blade.

sounds like Boiza's friday night

HAY-O!

I have to admit, that was good... I really LOL-ed... not just saying it...
Thanks for the link Rock!!! I was wondering what that was called...I have a shih tzu/maltese mix and mom has 2 pugs that shed constantly...it's awful. You have to use a lint roller whenever you're at her house to get all the damn fur off of your clothes. Now what about that nail trimmer, anyone use one of those things? looks like it would work ok...
I don't have the Furminator, I have a thing called the ShedEnder. I'm not sure if that's a TV product or not, but wherever it originated, it works like a charm. It does a great job of combing out the undercoat on our pets.

As for the nail grinder thing - I don't have one, but I've heard through the grapevine that it's kinda small, so I've avoided it. That said, I was literally just given another brand (I can't think of the name) the other day that was significantly larger. I just have to pick up some C batteries to give it a try. If the noise doesn't get them all riled up, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
I use the sham wow for my motorcycle. I don't have a garage, so whenever I want to ride it at night or morning it's usually covered in dew. Nice easy way to take care of that.
I want a GraBit

I have decided it was made for women as that is all they show in the infomercial...
We bought some Kinoki foot pads while Christmas shopping, but have not found the time to use them. I'll try to remember tonight, and we'll see if I am detoxified in the morning!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:We bought some Kinoki foot pads while Christmas shopping, but have not found the time to use them. I'll try to remember tonight, and we'll see if I am detoxified in the morning!!
I remember seeing their commercial and was curious about them. I listened closely and one of the materials they said would be removed from your body was asbestos. Some how they expect people to believe that a solid material that is primarily in your lungs will some how travel through the body and end up being deposited though your feet on to a magical pad. At that point I knew it was hogwash.

Snake Oil!!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:We bought some Kinoki foot pads while Christmas shopping, but have not found the time to use them. I'll try to remember tonight, and we'll see if I am detoxified in the morning!!
I remember seeing their commercial and was curious about them. I listened closely and one of the materials they said would be removed from your body was asbestos. Some how they expect people to believe that a solid material that is primarily in your lungs will some how travel through the body and end up being deposited though your feet on to a magical pad. At that point I knew it was hogwash.

Snake Oil!!!!

Sonofabitch!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:I remember seeing their commercial and was curious about them. I listened closely and one of the materials they said would be removed from your body was asbestos. Some how they expect people to believe that a solid material that is primarily in your lungs will some how travel through the body and end up being deposited though your feet on to a magical pad. At that point I knew it was hogwash.

Snake Oil!!!!

Sonofabitch!!

on a related note that i didn't see on tv...my buddy who was into meth for a while said that he would often stain his socks with weird colors...apparently meth side effects include nasty stuff leaking from your feet.

maybe there is meth in the feet pads which absorbs into your system then leaks back out your feet!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So I used the Kinoki foot pads last night. When I woke up this morning, I felt like doing jumping jacks, but I decided not to. Seriously though, I slept better, which could be attributed to other things (pre-bed activities, etc.). My feet itched though, not to the point of being unbearable, just a little uncomfortable. I'll try them again tonight and see what happens.
Queenie Wrote:(pre-bed activities, etc.).

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

/wah pedal
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:(pre-bed activities, etc.).

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

/wah pedal

damn... you beat me to it!

+1
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I heard that the mighty putty doesn't work...they tested it on the morning news.

I wonder about the dog nail trimmer and the brush that removes shedding hair?

Nail Trimmer Link

As far as the hair brush, I have heard that nothing beats the FURminator. Expensive, but I guess it is great.

my roomates have BOTH of these. The FURminator IS the shit.. if you have a dog that sheds, you need to buy one.. they are expensive but they work wonders.

oh yeah.. does anyone else want to punch Billy Mays in the face?? He annoys the hell out of me....
Billy Mays' beard=creeeepy
I hate the way he's always yelling...

"HEY GUYS! ITS BILLY MAYS HERE!!!!"

I just want to bitchslap him or napalm his house...
Peachs Wrote:I just want to bitchslap him or napalm his house...

awesome

mix Styrofoam and gasoline until it turns to jelly....cheaper than the real stuffWink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I just want to bitchslap him or napalm his house...

awesome

mix Styrofoam and gasoline until it turns to jelly....cheaper than the real stuffWink

thanks for the tip.. anyone got a plane I can borrow to fly to Tampa? Cuz that's where he lives...
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Bow-chicka-wow-wow

/wah pedal

damn... you beat me to it!

+1

http://www.myspace.com/whitetrashbuzz

The first part of the song "Apple Pie".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.