Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macbook Wheel: the latest laptop from Apple
cuddlebunzz Wrote:yea def fake. read the comments on the guardian site. a battery that last a whopping 19 min before a recharge is needed. it stamps your emails to say sent from a macbook wheel, just so they know you have one. the only a few hundred clicks away comment. its gotta ba fake.

Why would Apple do that to people? I'm going to continue to believe until you prove otherwise. The Onion is always a very credible news source. If they say it then it's gospel truth.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dino Wrote:That's it! My dreams have been dashed upon the shores of a hopeless humanity island!

No! I refuse to believe it doesn't exist!
Jiggy....we have to put our collective whits together to ensure this dream does not die.

Hey Dino, have you had a chance to check the prices on the stock in the Brooklyn Bridge that we bought?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
plumpenut Wrote:seriously am I the only one to hear of the onion?

The Onion and the NYT are the most credible news sources on the planet.....well, and maybe naked news.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
dino Wrote:That's it! My dreams have been dashed upon the shores of a hopeless humanity island!

No! I refuse to believe it doesn't exist!
Jiggy....we have to put our collective whits together to ensure this dream does not die.

Hey Dino, have you had a chance to check the prices on the stock in the Brooklyn Bridge that we bought?
Well....I made a call to our broker (you remember Bernie Madoff right?) and he hasn't returned my call yet. He must be golfing in Ireland again. You know how much he likes to golf right? Well anywho.......he'll call back any day now. I have the utmost faith in him.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
cuddlebunzz Wrote:cuz if youre calling me stupid, there were a few others that thought it was real at first. i was the first one to say it was a fake though.

You heard about the Onion in The Family Guy. I rest my case.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
yea i must be really dumb. at least i figired it out. ill admit i screwed up, but you know theres people that thought it was real and actually wanted one.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:yea i must be really dumb. at least i figired it out. ill admit i screwed up, but you know theres people that thought it was real and actually wanted one.
Go and read back over every post in this thread very carefully. On a side note...are you for real?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
yeah i already have and i realize that everyone is being very sarcastic. but i wasnt saying people on here wanted on even though some said they did, sarcastically. i was saying that there are prob people somewhere that think its real and want one.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:yeah i already have and i realize that everyone is being very sarcastic. but i wasnt saying people on here wanted on even though some said they did, sarcastically. i was saying that there are prob people somewhere that think its real and want one.
Are you really hotwings incognito??
You just pulled this on us during Fridays failure report......don't think you pull this on us again!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
cuddlebunzz Wrote:also if you google "macbook wheel" nothing comes up but news articles. nothing on the apple site.

But if it's on the internet it must be true!
Potthole, you're on the internet so YOU must be true. Right?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Potthole, you're on the internet so YOU must be true. Right?

Knock it off, Fuster, you're going to give him an existential crisis.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:yeah i already have and i realize that everyone is being very sarcastic. but i wasnt saying people on here wanted on even though some said they did, sarcastically. i was saying that there are prob people somewhere that think its real and want one.

I'm giving you bonus karma for taking it like a man. Welcome to sarcastic island. Smiles everyone, smiles!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

I'm giving you bonus karma for taking it like a man. Welcome to sarcastic island. Smiles everyone, smiles!
8-) 8-) That's why you're Biff and we're not!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wow this was a good read. As soon as I opened the link and saw the onion I knew it was a joke, but just reading all you guys arguing and getting pissed off about it made my morning lol.
shaun Wrote:Wow this was a good read. As soon as I opened the link and saw the onion I knew it was a joke, but just reading all you guys arguing and getting pissed off about it made my morning lol.

I just read the whole thing too Shaun, and "The Onion" in the web address was the first thing I saw. It was a good laugh for the morning.
OK.....and now I just watched the video and can't believe anyone thought that was real!!! 19 minute battery time! Hahahahahahaha!One giant button!
my favorite.....everything is just a few hundred clicks away
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
This thread made my day yesterday. I enjoyed it.
im glad that my moment of stupidity gave everyone a good chuckle. thanks for the bonus biff. i can def take it like a man when i deserve it
plumpenut Wrote:seriously am I the only one to hear of the onion?
There was this one time... a long time ago... when we were on a band trip and we (whole high school band) got stranded in chicago... ended up hanging out in The Onion for a few hours when we were all but 16 years old... We got to read thousands of copies of The Onion waiting for our bus to get fixed...

That was a fun trip....

Remember Howie?
This was by far the most entertaining thread to read. Holy F. Thank you so much cuddlebunzz.

[Free Beer]Struggling[/Free Beer]
cuddlebunzz Wrote:i can def take it like a man when i deserve it

Also, is this the line you use at the rest stop?
burnking Wrote:

Big Grin+1 Big Grin
Quote of the Day:
burnking Wrote:

yea it is!!!