Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Zane's help
So apparently, according to Hot Wings, Zane has the capability to make women not talk when he listens. ??? Thank you for this wonderful insight Hot Wings, it was mentioned this morning after the recap of you guys prattling to keep your jobs in the 7-8 o'clock hour. I damn near spit coffee across the shop when I heard it. Keep up the good work. Love the show
It was Free Beer, not Hot Wings. And many people caught it and e-mailed as they said 10 minutes later.
Wow, way to keep on top of things! No one else posted this same conversation about 2 hours ago... no one at all!
Aww, and that was his first post. Hes now scared off of the boards forever. Sad
evangperry Wrote:Aww, and that was his first post. Hes now scared off of the boards forever. Sad

The key here being he=bubbles . . . ???

soundslikeagay
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....
meathead Wrote:bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....

+1
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
kissing as will get you everywhere..... Big Grin
Queenie Wrote:
meathead Wrote:bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....

+1

im pretty sure if "bubbles" shuts his mouth it will be much, much more painfull...... BBBUUUUTTTTTSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Oh, and some say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So, what about Zane? Do you think he can learn anything?
dumberthanzane Wrote:Oh, and some say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So, what about Zane? Do you think he can learn anything?

I hate you.
Now don't be a hater Pinkeye
I'm serious, I hate you and wish bad things upon you!
Well, I don't hate the haters
Play nicely children. :Smile
Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?
dumberthanzane Wrote:Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?
:o
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
dumberthanzane Wrote:Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?

sluttynurse, where ya been?????!!!!!!
Everyone needs a slutty nurse