Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Post "Racist" Cartoon
And Sharpton continues ....

Link to Full Story

Sharpton Calls On FCC To Investigate News Corp

DANA LINTON | wpix.com

February 22, 2009

NEW YORK (WPIX) -- Outrage and protests continue to mount over The NY Post's controversial cartoon interpreted by many as comparing President Obama to a chimpanzee that was shot and killed by police in Stamford, Connecticut last week.

Reverend Al Sharpton on Sunday called for a special City Council hearing, urging the city to refrain from advertising in The Post.

The civil rights leader, along with other local lawmakers, is also asking for the FCC to review the waiver extended to News Corp and Rupert Murdoch, which allows them to own more than one television station and newspaper in the same city.

edit: emphasis added.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Seriously, can't he just let it go?

Someone has unresolved mommy issues.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
And to think that Obama's election might have made him and Jesse Jackson irrelevant.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jiggy Wrote:I guess Sharpton doesn't believe in Freedom of the Press. Racist or not.

sorta reminds you of Isaac Hayes leaving south park...

It's cool to say whatever the hell you want about anyone...unless it hurts my feelings
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
... didn't he leave because they made fun of Scientology?
Correct