Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting no work done
This forum is going to get me fired.
Same. I haven't done anything in 45 minutes..
Yeah I've been here for at least half an hour now.
Well, after we all get fired, we could go be interns for them.
this is just another website added to the daily addiction
I'd be such a better intern than any of those m effers.
Not Dewey Cox, aka Rock Star.
I never get any work done anyways, so being on yet another forum is not going to help me.
residentialevil Wrote:Not Dewey Cox, aka Rock Star.
iluvanul Wrote:this is just another website added to the daily addiction

This is SOOO true. I started looking yesterday and spent a lot of time here. Being that I'm here again this early I can only assume the same thing will happen today.
If I sit here and read EVERYTHING on here.. it will take forever. This damn board is addicting lol. Thanks guys who made this for creating one more thing for to check lol.
This is awesome, I work 12hrs a day as a security officer. So needless to say I have all day to read and post to this board. FBHW is taking over my life... 1st with the podcast and now this. OH MAN!
Most message boards are filled with a bunch of A-hole S stirrers. This board is a fresh and needed change for me.
barbarian Wrote:Most message boards are filled with a bunch of A-hole S stirrers. This board is a fresh and needed change for me.

You should have been here Wednesday night. It was an a-hole fest but Derek and Potthole did some nice work. Give them kudos for a job well done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ain't but a thing. I was rather amused when I was going through and deleting all the spam threads.

Don't get any ideas, folks.
It's a sick addiction....still quite the sausage fest....good thing no net at work, or I'd be on while there too...
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:It's a sick addiction....still quite the sausage fest....good thing no net at work, or I'd be on while there too...

I'm glad you're helping to relieve the Sausage-festness here. You are more than welcome to bring along any co-workers with you.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....
vsangelchick Wrote:Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....

No need to keep it to yourselves....let's all share in the laughs.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
vsangelchick Wrote:Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....

You should see if you can make a Joe stunt with some of the garments you sell.
Wowie Groovie !
Why not....we do have a couple transvestites that come in on a regular basis as it is....
forums like these will soon be blamed for the economy. I can see it now..." Productivity in the US workplace is down...."
Yeah I definitely have spent WAY too much time on here, which is quite obvious with my number of posts.

Oh well, I guess i'll get back to work now . . . or not. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm sure the "all chicks are a little lezzy" comes up from time to time.