Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane eats himself sick (4th July Ed.)
Okay, who thinks (and possibly hopes) that Zane will eat himself sick at some time during the 4th of July weekend. I mean, I want odds.

I'm thinking there is a better than 75-25 chance of Zane deciding to have a bowl of frosted flakes after his tenth hot dog and 1/2 pound of potato salad just because he wants something sweet.
Even Odds.
Wowie Groovie !
Funny that this concept is mentioned because I was just talking about how Zane has a tendency to eat himself sick last night. I would never wish that on him, but I guess there is a pretty good possibility of him doing it over a holiday weekend. Of course, we wouldn't hear about it until the 14th since they are gone this next week.
theterribletwist Wrote:Funny that this concept is mentioned because I was just talking about how Zane has a tendency to eat himself sick last night. I would never wish that on him, but I guess there is a pretty good possibility of him doing it over a holiday weekend. Of course, we wouldn't hear about it until the 14th since they are gone this next week.

Shouldn't you and Devan be ... doing something together instead of you posting here ? Wink
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Funny that this concept is mentioned because I was just talking about how Zane has a tendency to eat himself sick last night. I would never wish that on him, but I guess there is a pretty good possibility of him doing it over a holiday weekend. Of course, we wouldn't hear about it until the 14th since they are gone this next week.

Shouldn't you and Devan be ... doing something together instead of you posting here ? Wink

Seriously... you are getting only +1's from me.
I hope Zane eat himself sick so I can listen to him on the day they get back from vaction ..........Zane is Awsome YOU ROCK ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!