Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devan the intern and Joe's drawer
With all the masturbation talk this past week, I wonder if Devan has found Joe's "magic" drawer in his office.

If she hasn't, and if you are reading this Devan, do not open the lower right-hand drawer at Joe's desk. You will be shocked at what you find and you might even quit. Just a warning.
i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.
Jo Wrote:i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.

Becky, I think I speak for everyone when I say this. You really need to post more often. Your wit and sense of humor fit well here.
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.
I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

I love you, there i said it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:

Becky, I think I speak for everyone when I say this. You really need to post more often. Your wit and sense of humor fit well here.

touche` or concurr which ever is relevent
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
elranito Wrote:
I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

did it look like Elaine from Seinfeld dancing? please say yes.
Jo Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

did it look like Elaine from Seinfeld dancing? please say yes.
Oh, how I wish I could say it did. She was actually a pretty decent dancer. She basically started and led the hustle.

I turned to a friend at one point during the goings on and said, "You know... that lady sure looks a lot like Suzanne Geha." Turns out that was because the lady was in fact Suzanne Geha. Go figure.
why is there no video of this Suzanne Geha hustle dance? shame on all of you.
For the record her name is spelled Devan.
Wowie Groovie !