Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Zanes a dick thread
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Zane is a major dick, but he still is great on the show. If he was just a guy out in public he would probably get his ass kicked on a regular basis, but I think he just gets a little case of "radio nutsack" every once in a while, meaning that he wouldn't say any of that stuff outside of the studio.

Having met him several times away from the radio I can assure you that he is a bit dickish in real life too. Not in a bad way mind you. I like cocky people and he has a little bravado that makes me enjoy his on air persona even more. That said, it's amped up a bit on the radio.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Zane is a major dick, but he still is great on the show. If he was just a guy out in public he would probably get his ass kicked on a regular basis, but I think he just gets a little case of "radio nutsack" every once in a while, meaning that he wouldn't say any of that stuff outside of the studio.

...I like cock...

I knew it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:

...I like cock...

I knew it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm the master of message boards....

:Smile
Nicely played Howie!

I only met Zane one time and he seemed pretty mild and kind of offish.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
airhornahole Wrote:Years ago I heard a report that the best morning shows consist of the following (my opinion):

Dick = Zane
Dork = Freebeer
Darling = Joe

I don't know were Hotwings fits in.

De trop = Hot Wings
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Admin Wrote:

Having met him several times away from the radio I can assure you that he is a bit dickish in real life too. Not in a bad way mind you. I like cocky people and he has a little bravado that makes me enjoy his on air persona even more. That said, it's amped up a bit on the radio.

The guys barely touched on this a week or so ago. They said that Zane is a dick to people because he's scared that he'll be rejected based on his actually personality. So he cuts them off at the pass by amping it up from word go so that he'll feel like he's in control of the rejection.

It sounds apt to me. Heck, it sounds like ME. It's a character flaw of someone who isn't totally comfortable with who they are as a person. It makes sense describing someone who comes from a broken home. Better to laugh the pain away on your own terms then to feel sad based in reality.

Wow. Sorry about that. I got way too serious there even for my own good.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Someone please explain Zane's logic here. I just can't follow it.

It almost seemed like he was trying to work his way into common units or something in a bizarrely unnecessary manner. The only thing that made me think of this is the fact that he had (to a point) similar secondary education as mine. Even if you have taken a lot of math, once you get into major chemistry/biochem you actually become more used to doing complicated things than simple/ordinary things. For example: I could swiftly balance a chemical equation, come up with Avogadro's #, and find moles, but I'd have to stare at a differential equation for a moment before I'd remember how to do it.

But I can't really make an excuse for him. Adding 2 zeros should have been reactionary, asking for a pencil and piece of paper in this case is somewhat inexcusable. Thank god he did though, I almost snorted my drink listening to his attempt and eventual utter defeat.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
what is a dick thread?
Torque Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Someone please explain Zane's logic here. I just can't follow it.

It almost seemed like he was trying to work his way into common units or something in a bizarrely unnecessary manner. The only thing that made me think of this is the fact that he had (to a point) similar secondary education as mine. Even if you have taken a lot of math, once you get into major chemistry/biochem you actually become more used to doing complicated things than simple/ordinary things. For example: I could swiftly balance a chemical equation, come up with Avogadro's #, and find moles, but I'd have to stare at a differential equation for a moment before I'd remember how to do it.

But I can't really make an excuse for him. Adding 2 zeros should have been reactionary, asking for a pencil and piece of paper in this case is somewhat inexcusable. Thank god he did though, I almost snorted my drink listening to his attempt and eventual utter defeat.
i miss being smart. the chemistry terms you used are faintly familiar from high school, but i wouldn't know what the hell to do with them now. i was never great in chemistry... i passed the ap test by some weird crazy fluke. the one piece of knowledge i retained during it is "salt is ionic."
so the point is i feel zane's pain. i'm sure there was a point when he wasn't stupid either. maybe we should start a refresher course thread for him.
...and me.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Torque Wrote:It almost seemed like he was trying to work his way into common units or something in a bizarrely unnecessary manner. The only thing that made me think of this is the fact that he had (to a point) similar secondary education as mine. Even if you have taken a lot of math, once you get into major chemistry/biochem you actually become more used to doing complicated things than simple/ordinary things. For example: I could swiftly balance a chemical equation, come up with Avogadro's #, and find moles, but I'd have to stare at a differential equation for a moment before I'd remember how to do it.

i miss being smart. the chemistry terms you used are faintly familiar from high school, but i wouldn't know what the hell to do with them now. i was never great in chemistry... i passed the ap test by some weird crazy fluke. the one piece of knowledge i retained during it is "salt is ionic."
so the point is i feel zane's pain. i'm sure there was a point when he wasn't stupid either. maybe we should start a refresher course thread for him.
...and me.

It's the old, " use it or lose it ". Memory is still a dark science. It's funny what you retain. Christ, I can't remember my kid's names. I usually scream out at least 2 before I get it right. But, I can add dimensions ( feet, inches and sixteenths) in my head, faster than most people with a Jobber.
Nothin personal Freebeer, Hotwings, and Joe, if zane wasnt there i guarantee i wouldnt listen, He is my favorite of the group, He is equally stupid and outgoing. When you have a dumb guy who speaks his mind u have a gold mine
Much Love Zane
No spam you bastard! Sad

dino
He's too much like me I can't hate him because that would bring my self-esteem into question.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
wowposter Wrote:No spam you bastard! Sad

dino

How did this get here dino?
mainerliser Wrote:
wowposter Wrote:No spam you bastard! Sad

dino

How did this get here dino?

wowposter felt that this was an appropriate place to spam his crap. I felt this was not an appropriate venue for this and since my opinion over rules his the spam was deleted.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
He was a LARPer!!! Filthy minger!! I'm glad that you took care of him, dino.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.