Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sex ?
I want the password...Big Grin
honestly, i would love to talk about sex with you guys! may i please have the password?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Kate Wrote:I want the password...Big Grin

jaydethespaz Wrote:honestly, i would love to talk about sex with you guys! may i please have the password?

please read the entire thread above...specifically the second page. The 'sex thread' is gone
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Sex is a forbidden topic ! Shhhhh. Can't talk about that here.
Wowie Groovie !
Yup!
Titan ! Wrote:Sex is a forbidden topic ! Shhhhh. Can't talk about that here.

Is this a joke or do you still not get it?
Fistor Wrote:

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy out on a limb and guess......the later???????? :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

I really like you titan. I'm not being facetious when I say that. I'm glad you found this forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:

I guess not, please share your vast wisdom with me and help me "get it"
Wowie Groovie !
I liken titan to our forum's very own Dale Gribble. Always paranoid that "The Man" is out to get everybody.
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Is this a joke or do you still not get it?

I guess not, please share your vast wisdom with me and help me "get it"

I have before, on several occasions. And here goes again:

No one's opposed to sex talk. But sex talk in every single thread got old, real fast. Any time threads across the board turn into the exact same subject matter, whether it be sex, politics, sports, whatever, it gets boring and the messageboard as a whole suffers.

This is at least the 5th time I've explained this. And yet, I'm sure in about a month or so, one of you will drop in with a pouty "these prudes don't like to talk about sex" jab.

Talk about it, no one cares. Just don't turn every single thread into sex talk. I can't believe this is so hard to understand.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I guess not, please share your vast wisdom with me and help me "get it"

I have before, on several occasions. And here goes again:

No one's opposed to sex talk. But sex talk in every single thread got old, real fast. Any time threads across the board turn into the exact same subject matter, whether it be sex, politics, sports, whatever, it gets boring and the messageboard as a whole suffers.

This is at least the 5th time I've explained this. And yet, I'm sure in about a month or so, one of you will drop in with a pouty "these prudes don't like to talk about sex" jab.

Talk about it, no one cares. Just don't turn every single thread into sex talk. I can't believe this is so hard to understand.

Oh so it is okay to talk about sex ? Maybe someone should start a sex thread ?
Wowie Groovie !
I don't recall anybody saying a new one couldn't be started. So long as things didn't start working their way into other threads, as was the case before, I know I personally wouldn't have any problems.
Titan ! Wrote:Oh so it is okay to talk about sex ? Maybe someone should start a sex thread ?

Sure but there are minors who registered on the board before I started filtering them out at sign up. They still have access to such things. Think about the millstone around your neck.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Kate Wrote:I want the password...Big Grin

jaydethespaz Wrote:honestly, i would love to talk about sex with you guys! may i please have the password?

Well ok then. I just thought it would be funny to see what other people think and talk about it is all.

please read the entire thread above...specifically the second page. The 'sex thread' is gone
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Oh so it is okay to talk about sex ? Maybe someone should start a sex thread ?

Sure but there are minors who registered on the board before I started filtering them out at sign up. They still have access to such things. Think about the millstone around your neck.

So wait a sec..... Are you saying that the only reason you made the original sex thread password protected, THEN deleted it entierly is because of minors ?

Well hell Biff the solution to that is pretty simple homey.

Ban the minors. Kick anyone under 18 off the board.

Simple solution to a simple problem.
Wowie Groovie !
Minors are no longer allowed to get accounts on here. However, have you any idea how much time it'd take to go through the approx. 1200 accounts previously made, to search out and remove the minors who did get through?
potthole Wrote:Minors are no longer allowed to get accounts on here. However, have you any idea how much time it'd take to go through the approx. 1200 accounts previously made, to search out and remove the minors who did get through?

Nope, no idea what so ever, however it seems like the right thing to do, so get on it.
Wowie Groovie !
You're never going to let go, are you? Pretty sad, if you ask me.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Sure but there are minors who registered on the board before I started filtering them out at sign up. They still have access to such things. Think about the millstone around your neck.

So wait a sec..... Are you saying that the only reason you made the original sex thread password protected, THEN deleted it entierly is because of minors ?

Well hell Biff the solution to that is pretty simple homey.

Ban the minors. Kick anyone under 18 off the board.

Simple solution to a simple problem.

If I were being paid for this then I'd probably do it.

That said, the sex thread isn't deleted. It's still there.

Now for some reality checks Mr. Titan.

1. They didn't give you the password. They didn't want you there. And yet you vehemently defend the people who had no use for you.

2. Your "buddy" Zee specifically called you out in that thread and said some extremely unflattering things about you. And yet you continue to defend him.

3. Why don't you ever offer to photograph guys?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: Explanation2.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Yup!
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Minors are no longer allowed to get accounts on here. However, have you any idea how much time it'd take to go through the approx. 1200 accounts previously made, to search out and remove the minors who did get through?

Nope, no idea what so ever, however it seems like the right thing to do, so get on it.

Wow, what happened to the other Titan . . . why are you so angry? Don't let anybody (including yourself) cause that much anger in your heart. Life is much better with a PMA!! Have fun again dude!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Nope, no idea what so ever, however it seems like the right thing to do, so get on it.

Wow, what happened to the other Titan . . . why are you so angry? Don't let anybody (including yourself) cause that much anger in your heart. Life is much better with a PMA!! Have fun again dude!

He's a prime example of what happens when you take a messageboard way too seriously.