Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before You Converted
listened to Tom O. & Mr. Mike in the morning on WTOS 105.1. Still listen quite a bit. They are great, but only local D.J's who can be heard in ME. I love their show too. They are funny and not all giggly and over cheery like most morning D.J.'s. They also make their joke comments and then move on and don't beat things into the ground...like those chatty N.H. idiots on WHEB.
I listened to whatever show was on MAX FM before it became MAX FM and now is a crappy station with 1 in 4 good songs now. (MAX FM wasnt too bad, though I was ticked when it just magically became MAX FM) Ok enough plugs for format that does not exist anymore... although if anyone knows the name of the show, I think there was a guy and a girl??
I was S&M and I believe Rick and Scott before that. Always listened to GRD in the morning since moving to GR six and a half years ago.
I used to listen to music in the morning until I lived in Grand Rapids for a summer. My friend told me to listen to FBHW and I immediately became hooked. It didn't hurt that it was the summer of Joe's uncomfortable massage, either! I was late to work that morning because I couldn't miss the ending.
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

...this much is true...

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you
biggun Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:...this much is true...

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you

What the hell are you talking about?
Don't, don't you want me . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
You know I don't believe you ...
when you say that you don't love me...
You guys better take it back or we will both be sorry.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, hey fistor??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would listen to KQ with Tom Barnard in the morning. Got tired of all his negative rants and him thinking he knows everything
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I listened to Howard when I woke up, then at work I'd listen to Glenn Beck, until the AM talker here in Albany dropped him and made some big changes, so then I listened to the local talk guy for a while. I didn't really ENJOY it, per se - it was too early for topical stuff - but it was better than hearing the same 7 songs all day, and easier than bringing music in.
I was listenin gto B&T. But like everyone else, I tired of hte constant laughing and commercials. Luckily FBHW had started in GR by then.
I listened to Lex & Terry when I lived in Fargo.

When I moved...FB&HW were the only thing available in central MN...
Smile
Stern all the way here. Then it happened just like they say I had no choice. couple of minutes here and there, I hated them then they just kinda stuck after a few weeks with nothing else to listen to,and here i am a few years later,listen to the entire show every day.Even when they repeat bits a 100 times a week.
I was an Imus listener.
When he got banned (a-holes), I came across
FB&HW and got hooked the first morning.
I really like the show. :o
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:I listened to whatever show was on MAX FM before it became MAX FM and now is a crappy station with 1 in 4 good songs now. (MAX FM wasnt too bad, though I was ticked when it just magically became MAX FM) Ok enough plugs for format that does not exist anymore... although if anyone knows the name of the show, I think there was a guy and a girl??

Hey, I love the Sox, also.
What station do you get FB&HW on in Boston? 106.7 ?
I used to (sadly) be an avid listener of Ron and Don on KLQ when I was in High School (back when it was on 94.5).

Once I listened to FBHW for the first time it was like I was experiencing pizza for the first time in my life (and pizza is yummy)
Queenie Wrote:I used to listen to John Boy & Billy
idomissmadmaxthough

Me too.

As well as Drake and Zeke on 98.1 TheMax when I lived in Memphis.
brytn Wrote:Bob & Tom left the Buzz in Nashville and I was pissed. I thought they were awesome. I could not get with FB&HW at first because Zane and Hotwings sounded similar to me and I could not tell who was speaking.

Bob & Tom came back to Nashville on a HORRIBLE station. I tried switching back but, they had in 2 months, become the stupidest show I had heard (besides John Boy & Billy).
Same here on those parts. At this point, I start out with FB&HW and then when they lose my attention, I flip to Howard on Sirius or Bob & Tom on the other station until my attention goes again, and then I see what's on the other two and it goes like that all morning.
I listened to some local idiots, bearman and keith on 95.1 wzzo, they sucked. I liked kidd chris on 94.1 wysp out of philly, he had an afternoon show then a morning show until he got s-canned.