Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrestling is definatly not gay
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's gay....just cause you have an Obama avatar

You love it!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
you spelled "definitely" wrong, homo
stickyfingers Wrote:you spelled "definitely" wrong, homo

I spelled one wrod worng, Sotp bineg shuc a sellipng nzai.
I never wrestled in high school but in middle school it was required for gym class. I never connected homosexuality and wrestling especially when I wrestled. For me it was more about getting the opportunity to kick the ass of the bullies that used to bug the hell out of me.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I never wrestled in high school but in middle school it was required for gym class. I never connected homosexuality and wrestling especially when I wrestled. For me it was more about getting the opportunity to kick the ass of the bullies that used to bug the hell out of me.

exactly, its about ass kickin'. Not kissing, grabbing, touching or feeling.
stickyfingers Wrote:you spelled "definitely" wrong, homo

ha, ha, the original poster can't spell! :-*
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
patfromportland Wrote:first of all there is no junk grabbing in wrestling. Second, it is probably the toughest sport there is, including football and hockey. Also, just because we "touch" each other doesnt make it gay, I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.
I guess you haven't seen women's wrestling, then.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/post.phtml?pk=6677
dasbow Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:first of all there is no junk grabbing in wrestling. Second, it is probably the toughest sport there is, including football and hockey. Also, just because we "touch" each other doesnt make it gay, I can tell you from experience that wrestling fulfills zero sexual pleasure.
I guess you haven't seen women's wrestling, then.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/post.phtml?pk=6677

LoL..... Thats a hell of a pic. Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Damn. Now that oil has been checked and rechecked thoroughly.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
No, can't be gay... :Smile
[Image: 15wexlh.jpg]
OF COURSE NOT!

[Image: wrestlinggay.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: gay.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."