Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pull/Pole
Picture, pitcher
I forget how this works now.....

are we supposed to find words that do sound alike....or that don't but lazy people make them sound the same...

seriously
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I never realized how few people call it soda. I'd never call it anything else. Pop sounds silly and Coke as a generic term is inaccurate half the time.

I work with a Chinese guy and when he talks about his "thesis", it sounds like "feces". Does that count?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I never realized how few people call it soda. I'd never call it anything else. Pop sounds silly and Coke as a generic term is inaccurate half the time.

I work with a Chinese guy and when he talks about his "thesis", it sounds like "feces". Does that count?

co you call a frozen juice treat a Sodasicle?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I never realized how few people call it soda. I'd never call it anything else. Pop sounds silly and Coke as a generic term is inaccurate half the time.

co you call a frozen juice treat a Sodasicle?

Do you call it baking pop?
That's what she said.
asked, axed
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:asked, axed

That one drives me crazy. My boss has his Ph.D. and he still says axed. Also liberry.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:That one drives me crazy. My boss has his Ph.D. and he still says axed. Also liberry.

Gawd, I forgot about that one!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:co you call a frozen juice treat a Sodasicle?

Do you call it baking pop?

I have no rebuttal, so I will resort to calling you a bitch.

SHUTUP BITCH!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I forget how this works now.....

are we supposed to find words that do sound alike....or that don't but lazy people make them sound the same...

seriously

I started the whole words spelled different, but sound the same to mock some people in here, and how upset they were getting over the Barry/Berry. I can understand some, (like liberry) but most aren't that big of a deal.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

This is usually a geographical issue, like creek pronounced like creak or crik.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

This is usually a geographical issue, like creek pronounced like creak or crik.

Yip,

I like to try and adopt a way of saying not native to my area. 'Crik' instead of creek, and 'muh-ner' (instead of manure)
Allyson Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:asked, axed

That one drives me crazy. My boss has his Ph.D. and he still says axed. Also liberry.

gee, you work for the government and your boss says ax, hmmm, double or nothing he has brown eyes....

any monkey with time and money( free at that), can get a Ph.D.
there was a girl in high school that said streak instead of street
sunshyne Wrote:there was a girl in high school that said streak instead of street

Thats like i knew a guy in high school who would say "ideal" instead of "idea", but would still use ideal correctly. One day i just had to ask him and apparently at age 16 he had no idea that they were two different words and never noticed that 99.9% of the population did not say the l at the end of idea.

Dumb people are awesome