Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'd like to.....
Mad Dog Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Now we're getting to the root of the problem!

Dead poepl don't like anal! They tend to like missionary! Tongue

I actually meant the death of a date, not an actual person. Apparantly you are into necromancy, personally I don't know what dead people are into sexually. Undecided

I'm pretty sure I knew what you meant. I was making a play on your misspelling of the word "analyzing".

Stick around, I'll be here all night ladies and gentlemen.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

actuallyillbegettingoffassoonasileaveworksorrytodisappoint
Mad Dog Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Wait a sec, isn't mainerliser either just recently divorced, or in the process of getting divorced? I'm sorry, but maddogjls, that isn't a person I'd heed any relationship advice from, I wouldn't call relationships a strong point in the life of somebody in those shoes.

Those who are telling you to take it cool are right. Based on what you have shared with us on here, you come off as aggressive and desperate- not really two strong foundations that a healthy relationship is built upon.

Actually I'm just lonely. I'm sick of sitting here in front of this effing computer talking to cyber friends. I just want somebody to be in love with, is that too much? Its not easy to know exactly what to do on every date, in every situation. Personally in some ways I hate dating. I'd rather just come home to my woman and hand over my paycheck like the rest of you chumps.

Do you know what happens to a dog that's used to running and then you cage him? He wants OUT!!! As quickly as possible. As soon as that door is open.... VOOM!! I'm in a type of cage and I want OUT!! A loveless cage. And I'm forced to wait until someone else opens the door.

Go lock yourself in your bedroom and throw the key out the window, stay there for four f-ing years, then try to sweet talk some young lady to open the door for you. See if you don't come across a little desperate and aggressive.

I think his point wasn't to criticize you per se, but instead, I think his intention is to give advice - much like the rest of us - on account of the fact that you are asking for it.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Actually I'm just lonely. I'm sick of sitting here in front of this effing computer talking to cyber friends. I just want somebody to be in love with, is that too much? Its not easy to know exactly what to do on every date, in every situation. Personally in some ways I hate dating. I'd rather just come home to my woman and hand over my paycheck like the rest of you chumps.

Do you know what happens to a dog that's used to running and then you cage him? He wants OUT!!! As quickly as possible. As soon as that door is open.... VOOM!! I'm in a type of cage and I want OUT!! A loveless cage. And I'm forced to wait until someone else opens the door.

Go lock yourself in your bedroom and throw the key out the window, stay there for four f-ing years, then try to sweet talk some young lady to open the door for you. See if you don't come across a little desperate and aggressive.

I think his point wasn't to criticize you per se, but instead, I think his intention is to give advice - much like the rest of us - on account of the fact that you are asking for it.

I'm sorry, I know, it's just really tough on me is all.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
No, I think pottholes intention was to bash me and insult maddog.
{sings softly}Why can't we be friends...{/sing}
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
mainerliser Wrote:#1 Why would you view a phone call as aggressive or desperate?

#2 You have absolutely no right bashing me for being in the process of a divorce! You don't know anything about it, and I'll be damned if I'll let some shit head on a chat forum give me a hard time for it!! Go eff yourself!!

1. I say calling right away after a first date comes off as aggressive and/or desperate, because, well, it does. I learned that the hard way from personal experience a time or two.

It's all fine and dandy to let the person you're dating know you're interested, but calling them up right away isn't the best way to do that. Let things chill for a day or two, then give a call. It doesn't come off as strongly.

2. My post was just stating that in my book, getting relationship advice from somebody who is just recently divorced isn't the best thing to do. Obviously something didn't go right in their relationship.

Oh, and I don't need to go eff myself. I've got a WIFE who loves to do that. Wink

mainerliser Wrote:No, I think pottholes intention was to bash me and insult maddog.

Why yes, that's exactly what I was looking to do. Oh no, you caught me. Whatever.

Mad has been asking for advice. I'm offering some. I've mentioned my opinion on calling up a girl right away. Yup, that's REAL insulting!

Also, you don't want to be open to people making comments about your divorce? Don't go posting about it frequently on public forum.
mainerliser Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Well quoted AHAH! but that's not what we want to here all the time.
not have miscarried. god that sucks.

Did that just happen jayde? I'm so sorry!

Yea it just happened a couple days before i posted. i'm doing ok tho. there was nothing i could do about it.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Right now I'd like to stop friggin' coughing.

Sorry to hear that Jayde. Glad to hear how you are handling it though.

As for maddog, my advice to you is this. Be yourself and if the girl you are dating doesn't like you for you, then you don't want to be with her anyway. The other advice which was given on the other post is to not over-think anything. Don't go out looking for love and you will definitely find it. Go out looking for it specifically and you won't be happy in the end. Just my .02.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Right now I'd like to stop friggin' coughing.

Sorry to hear that Jayde. Glad to hear how you are handling it though.

As for maddog, my advice to you is this. Be yourself and if the girl you are dating doesn't like you for you, then you don't want to be with her anyway. The other advice which was given on the other post is to not over-think anything. Don't go out looking for love and you will definitely find it. Go out looking for it specifically and you won't be happy in the end. Just my .02.

Jayde, my condolences.

Maddog, I agree with above statement. Several years ago I got my heart stomped out by my ex fiance, three months before our wedding date. After that I was like, "man, maybe I need a break to just enjoy being me and do stuff for myself" had no intentions of dating for awhile. the week of my non-wedding day(3 mos. later), I went camping with friends and met the man I now call my husband 4 years later. Sometimes the best things happen when you least expect it.
Actually potthole, mainerliser, IMO, has more to offer due to her divorce. She knows exactly what can cause a relationship to not work out. Often times experience is the greatest lesson.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Actually potthole, mainerliser, IMO, has more to offer due to her divorce. She knows exactly what can cause a relationship to not work out. Often times experience is the greatest lesson.

Probably a good point here, but I'm not sure this is totally the case in her situation. Am I making this up, or was it an abusive relationship? If it was, that would be the primary reason for getting out rather than personality differences. Undecided
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Actually potthole, mainerliser, IMO, has more to offer due to her divorce. She knows exactly what can cause a relationship to not work out. Often times experience is the greatest lesson.

Probably a good point here, but I'm not sure this is totally the case in her situation. Am I making this up, or was it an abusive relationship? If it was, that would be the primary reason for getting out rather than personality differences. Undecided

Why on earth would you assume it was an abusive relationship? At no time did she ever ellude to that. That was pretty stupid.
maybe you guys should leave her business to her Undecided

she didn't ask for advice but tried to offer help...you don't need to investigate her life for it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:maybe you guys should leave her business to her Undecided

she didn't ask for advice but tried to offer help...you don't need to investigate her life for it

Couldn't agree with you more. Let her be.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Right now I'd like to:

Lock this stupid ass thread
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
airhornahole Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Probably a good point here, but I'm not sure this is totally the case in her situation. Am I making this up, or was it an abusive relationship? If it was, that would be the primary reason for getting out rather than personality differences. Undecided

Why on earth would you assume it was an abusive relationship? At no time did she ever ellude to that. That was pretty stupid.

I thought I remember her saying something about that. If that were not the case, I TOTALLY apologize for making the comment. I would NEVER just assume something like that. I might be getting it confused with someone else.

....free punch in the face to me....line up.... :'(
airhornahole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:maybe you guys should leave her business to her Undecided

Couldn't agree with you more. Let her be.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thank you
Right now I'd like to talk about my weekend. I think I met a really cool girl who really wants to be my girlfriend. Both of us have deleted our profiles on the dating websites. Smile Plus today my Dad finally called me after three years and and wanted to bury the hatchet. So I left my new girlfriends house to go meet my dad, then we went to my house to talk and make up a little for the lost few years Smile
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'm glad to hear that your week-end went well. I was starting to wonder where you were. Good luck with both!!
mainerliser Wrote:I'm glad to hear that your week-end went well. I was starting to wonder where you were. Good luck with both!!

now you know where I dissapeared too, I"ve been busy :-*
I'd like to get busy too!
Go back to bed...
get a weeks vacation sitting on a beach with a drink in one hand and my wife wrapped in my other arm staring at the ocean wishing it would never end.
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now I'd like to talk about my weekend. I think I met a really cool girl who really wants to be my girlfriend. Both of us have deleted our profiles on the dating websites. Smile Plus today my Dad finally called me after three years and and wanted to bury the hatchet. So I left my new girlfriends house to go meet my dad, then we went to my house to talk and make up a little for the lost few years Smile

That sounds like a GREAT weekend! I'm happy to hear that. I know you're lonely, but I'm actually happier to hear about you situation with your dad. It's always good to be able to spend some time with your dad.
go to bed but I have a school project to finish. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. Smile
mainerliser Wrote:I'd like to get busy too!

Sluttynurse, have you started posting again with a new name?
Shave 2 cats' bellies, rub turpentine on them, then tie their tails together and hang them over a clothes-line and watch the fun. Just for the hell of it. I think my cats hate me now. Ok, off to hang the line. Big Grin
Go on vacation. I'm borrowing my Ex's tent and leaving for somewhere next week. I'm thinking about heading to Tennessee and try pitching my tent in the Great Smokey Mountains.