Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wash your Effing hands!
This thread made me wash my hands.
Wowie Groovie !
Seriously. I'm grabbing door handles with my sleeves now.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
dingdongyo Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:A++ for fistor. he got the pop quiz right. when they are in a public place they grab the TP before they pee, the gay man carries it in his man purse.(he's my cousin so i can tease him about it)
i still don't understand the reason for it. after i crack the whip a few times, there's nothing to wipe. do they pee on their own nuts?

They don't crack the whip because they think that piss will fly all over them. thats why they wipe it off. do you understand better?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i still don't understand the reason for it. after i crack the whip a few times, there's nothing to wipe. do they pee on their own nuts?

They don't crack the whip because they think that piss will fly all over them. thats why they wipe it off. do you understand better?

Where do they toss the used toilet paper? In the trash? That's pretty gross.

Also, they're definitely gay.
If I ever saw some dude walk into a stall, get some TP, then walk over to the urinal, go, and dab himself, I think I'd break my "bathroom vow of silence" and stand there, laughing my ass off at him.
potthole Wrote:If I ever saw some dude walk into a stall, get some TP, then walk over to the urinal, go, and dab himself, I think I'd break my "bathroom vow of silence" and stand there, laughing my ass off at him.

Ditto. This is something I've never seen in my long history of urinating in and on public places.
Fistor Wrote:
potthole Wrote:If I ever saw some dude walk into a stall, get some TP, then walk over to the urinal, go, and dab himself, I think I'd break my "bathroom vow of silence" and stand there, laughing my ass off at him.

Ditto. This is something I've never seen in my long history of urinating in and on public places.

there's a bathroom vow of silence?
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Ditto. This is something I've never seen in my long history of urinating in and on public places.

there's a bathroom vow of silence?

Yes. We don't talk in the bathroom. If silence is breeched, the breecher is considered gay.
Fistor Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:there's a bathroom vow of silence?

Yes. We don't talk in the bathroom. If silence is breeched, the breecher is considered gay.
Yes, this is rule #2 in the Male bathroom code.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Yes. We don't talk in the bathroom. If silence is breeched, the breecher is considered gay.
Yes, this is rule #2 in the Male bathroom code.

#1 - No eye contact? Undecided

Where I used to work, there was a public bathroom with 5 urinals lined up on one wall. Whenever I'd see one of my work buddies in there by himself, I'd always take the urinal right next to him and stare at him with a gay smile on my face until he'd look at me.
Fistor Wrote:
dino Wrote:Yes, this is rule #2 in the Male bathroom code.

#1 - No eye contact? Undecided

Where I used to work, there was a public bathroom with 5 urinals lined up on one wall. Whenever I'd see one of my work buddies in there by himself, I'd always take the urinal right next to him and stare at him with a gay smile on my face until he'd look at me.

Fistor knows the bathroom code well!
Further explanation - Eyes forward at all times. You get 1 glance straight down at your own urine receptacle to ensure stream accuracy then, eyes forward and no more than a 5 degree movement is allowed. During said deposit you shall not make any eye contact, no exceptions.

One weird exception in Grand Rapids is at the Grand Woods Lounge downtown. At the urinals they have a 2 way mirror looking out at the bar.....it's weird let me tell ya.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:#1 - No eye contact? Undecided

Fistor knows the bathroom code well!
Further explanation - Eyes forward at all times. You get 1 glance straight down at your own urine receptacle to ensure stream accuracy then, eyes forward and no more than a 5 degree movement is allowed. During said deposit you shall not make any eye contact, no exceptions.

One weird exception in Grand Rapids is at the Grand Woods Lounge downtown. At the urinals they have a 2 way mirror looking out at the bar.....it's weird let me tell ya.

No, that's gross!!!!!!
Fistor Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:there's a bathroom vow of silence?

This is the "at work" code. There is a totally different "at a bar" code. There is much converstaion....and contests. Like "Who can back up the farthest without getting on the floor?" or "Who can fill up the glass that someone left on the top of the urinal?"

....I imagine several people just threw up at the sound of this...
Oh. And whoever told you that they "dab the tip" after peeing was lying to you. You should find more honest friends. I don't even think a gay guy would do something like that.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Oh. And whoever told you that they "dab the tip" after peeing was lying to you. You should find more honest friends. I don't even think a gay guy would do something like that.

unfortunatley, i've seen it. we were having the party and my cousing got to drunk to stand up, so i had to help him stand and hold it for him while he peed and when i went to crack the whip for him he said don't you dab it off or you will get pee on your hands, thank god we where at his place where the tp was in balancing a drunk reach.

yea...the next day he paid me 150 bucks for holding it while he peed. but i have not drank with him since (thanks jebus over and over daily) i'm permenantly scarred for life! i'm surprised i have a kid and am having another!
jaydethespaz Wrote:my cousing got to drunk to stand up, so i had to help him stand and hold it for him while he peed
too drunk to stand... and to aim his own stream? yet he was coherent enough to stop you from shaking it off?
the standing is uncomfortable enough, but i'd piss myself before i let my cousin grab a handful of my junk.
based on this, one could easily conclude that everything he does is abnormal, which includes tip dabbing. but i'm surprised you haven't figured out that the real reason behind that incident was to get you to fondle him.
wow. hot.
jaydethespaz Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Oh. And whoever told you that they "dab the tip" after peeing was lying to you. You should find more honest friends. I don't even think a gay guy would do something like that.

unfortunatley, i've seen it. we were having the party and my cousing got to drunk to stand up, so i had to help him stand and hold it for him while he peed and when i went to crack the whip for him he said don't you dab it off or you will get pee on your hands, thank god we where at his place where the tp was in balancing a drunk reach.

yea...the next day he paid me 150 bucks for holding it while he peed. but i have not drank with him since (thanks jebus over and over daily) i'm permenantly scarred for life! i'm surprised i have a kid and am having another!

I'm sorry to say this, but to me this makes the story even more unbelievable. I've been so drunk that i couldn't form a sentence or perform basic motor function skills, but someone who can't do that either A. pees on the floor and doesn't care B. sits down or C. does anything but lets your cousin hold you junk.

I'm dropping it now though because in my mind you've lost all credibility with this story.