Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if your a photoshopper please help!!!
y do my threads keep getting deleted? is it because i teased a thin skinned moderator?
Welcome to Smiteville, population: you.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you!! ahhhhh.. why mark why!!!!
not again....... noooooooo ohh the humanity!!!! please stop smiting me!!!! im the blue shirted guy in ur loopty loop soccer fag picture.. noooooooo
zdunklee Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Neither does spelling...

Potthole, I don't think he will get the fact that he can't spell and that is why it makes sense..

farmer, to make this a little easier for your tiny brain to comprehend, your title is if YOUR a photoshopper please help....so if my photoshopper does make sense because you used the wrong spelling of your/you're and thus made it about possession...do you by chance get it now? I doubt you do, but I might as well ask...

Don't you mean "if my a photoshopper?"
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
well its a little off subject now, but i thought the photo was pretty damn funny
zlangan24 Wrote:well its a little off subject now, but i thought the photo was pretty damn funny

im glad you think so.. thats all i wanted was for a funny pic to get posted. then the word police started attacking me... so when i defended myself gloryhole.. i mean potthole gave me a warning and started sending me private messages... so i took the photo and put it under another heading, gave the guy who photoshopped it credit.. and douchbag deleted my new thread! so once again, id just like to say im glad someone else thinks the photos funny!
well at least i earned my banning and it was not for something stupid like making fun of a moderator