Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite/Funniest Drop!?
dino Wrote:
cornbread Wrote:Where did that one come from?

When they called that lady who, I think, had a knife of something like that, stuck in her head or eye or something. When Freebeer tried to say good buy he said something like "Give our best to your husband" *awkward pause* she said "he's dead".

All to the tune of "Eye of the tiger" with impeccable timing!
She said, "he died". The "and now he's dead" is much older. It may have come from The Kids in the Hall, but I'm not going to do a Hotwings and claim I know it for sure when I don't.
Joe Swanson: This is boring, I want to talk about VAGINAS!!!!
dasbow Wrote:
dino Wrote:When they called that lady who, I think, had a knife of something like that, stuck in her head or eye or something. When Freebeer tried to say good buy he said something like "Give our best to your husband" *awkward pause* she said "he's dead".

All to the tune of "Eye of the tiger" with impeccable timing!
She said, "he died". The "and now he's dead" is much older. It may have come from The Kids in the Hall, but I'm not going to do a Hotwings and claim I know it for sure when I don't.

Yeah, the 'he died' is new. The 'and now he's dead' is a little girl voice they would drop whenever the idiot of the day died. It's mean and awesome.
my favorite is when they used Kanye's drop "George Bush doesn't care about black people. George Bush doesn't care about shopping."
I too love the drop "Nurses are just brainless sluts that people have sex with."
"SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!"
'It's boring.' is my favorite, I use it often, even out loud to myself.
I'm also big on the 'Whatever you do, don't...' I say it all the time.
Also lately with the 'Good Morning', and 'Wow'. Certain situations will bring others to mind.
cornbread Wrote:
maxer64 Wrote:I heard 'And now he's dead' for the first time in awhile a few days ago.
Where did that one come from?
This is one that was from a good number of years back. On 97.5 the hawk there was a smoking PSA where a little girl explains how her father used to smoke, one day he quitl, not too long after they found out it was too late and he had cancer. After she reveals he had cancer the infamous words "and now he's dead" come out.

Leave it to these guys to take such a screwed up story and make it funny.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]