Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Len O'Kelly was awesome on Friday
I was at work the other morning (drive for a living) and after Len did that intro, I had to pull over and stop because I couldn't see through the tears. I was laughing that hard. The celebration afterward was an absolute riot.

Can I listen to that again if I buy the podcast, or is the podcast just the current episode?

I NEED TO HEAR IT AGAIN (and maybe again, and again...)
If you buy the podcast soon, I think you should be able to get it. When you first get the link sent to you, there are usually a week's worth of previous shows available.
Nice, thanks.
There is a God... lol.. it shall live in immortality on my computer now.
Does anyone have a clip of that bit? I missed it live and don't podcast..
airhorn Wrote:Does anyone have a clip of that bit? I missed it live and don't podcast..

Someone could def pull this from the podcasts, but since it's not public info (clips from news, youtube vid, etc), the moderators have decided (and I agree) that this is not information we should share. That being said, it might be posted on the website, or if it's only a few days old, I forget when it aired, you could pay $3 for the podcast and download it. When you order the podcast, they give you the last few days.
I checked the site, but it wasn't there.. oh well, I'll just hope that it comes on the air...
Try playing all the demo samples at the same time....pure chaos. Warning: it may crash your computer.
Aww, you could have gone with something cheesy, like Postmaster

I think I should take offense to that. Undecided