Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HotWings know ESS about cars...
jus' P Wrote:
stickyfingers Wrote:VW makes some good cars. Mustangs are for gay-boys and hair dressers.

I think all 3 of the guys have a way inflated opinion of American cars - probably because they're from Michigan. There's a reason Honda and Toyota have been kicking GM and Fords asses for the past 2 decades. Chrystler was already sold once and GMs on the verdge of bankruptcy. They still make some decent cars, but its like they ignore BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. I know its not a car show, but HW loves cars and when they talk about cars they like, its always the typical American muscle cars or modern revivals of them.

What if you're a gay-boy hair dresser? Is that like a double negative and a free pass?

They only import the top line of the vehicles you mentioned. I spent 3 years in Europe and have seen dogs in all those models.

What do you drive stick shift?

my car has a stick shift. not sure if thats what you are asking...
stickyfingers Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:What if you're a gay-boy hair dresser? Is that like a double negative and a free pass?

They only import the top line of the vehicles you mentioned. I spent 3 years in Europe and have seen dogs in all those models.

What do you drive stick shift?

my car has a stick shift. not sure if thats what you are asking...

Since you seem to be quite knowledgeable in the field of automobiles, one is curious as to the choice of vehicle that you drive, and as to why you think it is superior, Stickshift?
jus' P Wrote:
stickyfingers Wrote:my car has a stick shift. not sure if thats what you are asking...

Since you seem to be quite knowledgeable in the field of automobiles, one is curious as to the choice of vehicle that you drive, and as to why you think it is superior, Stickshift?

ok, well my username is stickyfingers not stickshift so thats why i couldnt tell what you were asking.

i have a mazdaspeed 3. not saying its the best car in the world, but for the money i was willing to spend (<25k) it had the best mix of performance and practicality. at the time, it won pretty much every magazine comparision it was in and i ended up agreeing with the mags after shopping around.

im not saying all american cars are crap or anything, i guess just most american performance cars are in the "muscle car" class and its just not my style. id take a smaller turbo'ed japanese or german car over a big v-8 charger, challenger, mustang, etc. thats just my personal preferance, not that one is necessarily better than the other. my gripe i guess was that HW it seems thinks the opposite way. which i guess is to be expected, i disagree with him on a lot of things he says.
I think Hot Wings doesnt realize the weight to power ratio. V8 dont mean shit. Hell.. I have a 2.8L I6 that will walk that'll walk all over a LS1. Never mind the fact that my Datsun is boosted, has a stand alone, has just under 370 hp, and only weighs in at 2300 lbs. Lets go Hot Wings.. any place any time Wink
I don't know much about cars, but...

[Image: 02.mini.cooper.f34.500.jpg]

[drop]seems kinda gay[/drop]
wannabrez Wrote:I think Hot Wings doesnt realize the weight to power ratio. V8 dont mean shit. Hell.. I have a 2.8L I6 that will walk that'll walk all over a LS1. Never mind the fact that my Datsun is boosted, has a stand alone, has just under 370 hp, and only weighs in at 2300 lbs. Lets go Hot Wings.. any place any time Wink

Picking on stock cars? lol At least aim for a heads/cam car lol
Brian Wrote:Ok "fetusfacedwinbag" You didn't like my response to your post when i stated "kill yourself" I can understand, its not very clever or original, but it was the most APPROPRIATE thing i could think of to say to you. I do now have some more insults for your stupid ass though...I see you get a little anal about someone bashing the VW beetle, which tells me you actually get a lot of anal. In any event, if HW's bothers you that much why dont you stop listening and go stick your tiny pecker into you boyfriend's beetle loving ass. EAT IT!!!

Admin Wrote:See ya in three days Brian.

Hey Brian, tell me how Biff's taint look.
daredevil1 Wrote:Except that you said "VW and Porsche no longer have any affiliation," when in fact they owned 20 percent of VW and "Volkswagen has always had a close relationship with Porsche."

I'm not really following the conversation, but I'd just like to point out that your phrasing doesn't help your argument. Just because they have a close relationship doesn't mean they're affiliated, and saying they "owned" 20% implies they no longer own. Just sayin'
daredevil1 Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I'm not really following the conversation, but I'd just like to point out that your phrasing doesn't help your argument. Just because they have a close relationship doesn't mean they're affiliated, and saying they "owned" 20% implies they no longer own. Just sayin'

FBHW hate when someone calls in when not hearing the whole story. But yeah that's true. And I said "owned" bc it's 100% now.

Really? I've never heard the show. Tell me more about what they hate.
Torque Wrote:I agree with atlanta, but Hotwings has to realize that if you throw out, "a ____ will never beat a ____" you're going to be in trouble and will get slaughtered.

right on. I remember listening to this podcast and actually getting pissed because of what he said about no beetle being able to beat a mustang. It's not that I'm a beetle fan, but christ... has he not seen some of the stupid looking 4 cylinders that run 11's?

Judging from the fact that the guy bought a corvette his car opinions are going to be geared towards big engine classics. I'd love to see the look on his face when a ten thousand dollar eclipse smokes his ass.
Money=Fast

The more $$$ the more go-go.

/thread.