Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason I don
kaboobie92 Wrote:lovegrenade, no matter what anybody says you won't believe it. What's the point of trying? You need an open mind to see God. If you keep your mind closed and shut Him out, then how would you expect to find Him? You can't. And i suppose it makes more sense that the world has just always been here? or it just magically appeared with an explosion? Those make no sense.

This actually made me laugh a little bit because of how ironic it is when I think back on how I came to be a non-believer. I was a close-minded Catholic up until I was in my 20's. Then I actually opened my mind to evidence and stopped blindly following the faith that I had been indoctrinated with since the day I was born.

You're very argument itself makes no sense if you truly think about it. Instead of believing that the world always was, or that it "magically" appeared, you take an even further leap by suggesting that a magical being always existed, and it magically formed the universe.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you're coming from, because I used to make the same arguments.

Messages In This Thread