Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephanie Webb
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion, in that order. I take it you turned your radio off when Freebeer and Hotwings had Dr Skin on as their guest today. I may be wrong but as far as I know Dr. Skin is their most repeated guest, but since you and potthole seem to be such prudes, I doubt you have heard three word of it right? Because if you DID listen to the Dr Skin interview today and enjoyed yourself, I'd be willing to call you a hypocrite. OK everybody..... because dingdongyo and potthole get irritated with "who's hot" and "who's not " talk nobody is allowed to comment on the subject anymore.

Ok, now the teeth come out.

I'm not a prude. So long as we don't have a repeat of the whole Slutty Nurse fiasco, I'm fine with talk about sex. Outside of that incident, I've never told anybody that I don't think they should talk about sex or hot girls/guys. I've helped to enforce the Proboard rules about posting of racy photos, to help this place from being shut down by Proboards, but that's it. I have no issues with Mr. Skin interviews or discussions about them.

I just find it slightly annoying when you try to hit on any girl on here that you might think is attractive. It really makes you look like a desperate, pathetic person. You're single, looking for a girl, and lonely. I get it. I don't need to see you tripping over yourself to tell some random female on here that you think she's hot. Newsflash- it's not going to get you any tail.

Ok prudehole. Keep on exaggerating Its good for a laugh :-X So in you prudish mind it is a sin to look upon the ankle of a woman or flirt with women on this message board, I get that. Sex is the sin of mankind, after all. It's all in good fun Father Potthole, all in good fun. If you ACTUALLY thought I actually thought that I would ACTUALLY snag a girl off the FreeBeer and Hotwings Message board You really are an ambulance driver. Did you get all that? When I post sexy or provocative messages it is for two reasons. 1. I'm trying to be funny 2. I am responding to other posts who are equally provocative. None of my posts are ANY worse than Biff Mayhem's posts and you bloody well know it. So enforce away prudehole. Next time your out playing softball with Biff, discuss my outragous behavior. Please.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread