Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waaaaaaabulance Drivers
hotzester Wrote:During my time as a firefighter, I really tried to not fall into the "oooh look at me" crap, because I'm NOT the type that likes attention. (I'm much more content to be sitting in the corner reading, being left the eff alone.) But I've known plenty. They're usually pretty easily identified. That said, I've always thought that if I'm the one stuck on the top floor of a burning hotel, the odds are pretty slim that I'll interview each firefighter as they come in to get me...you know, just to make sure I don't get saved by a dickish one.

Quote:But then again, you were a marine, so I doubt any of this will really make any sense to you. (semi-kidding, jarhead)

I had to look up a few, but for the most part the words were small enough. Much appreciated. (Ain't Ready for the Marines Yet....)

I'm not saying all firefighters are like that, all Iw as areally trying to say was that yeah, it does get annoying, I lived with one of those "newbie" firefighters/emt's last year when I had a roomate in college. I wanted to strangle that a-hole daily. all I want to do is be left alone and he feels the need to tell me all about his job and shit. and i just find it interesting that there seemed to be a trend with firefighteres, becuase i had seen this type of behavior time and time and time and time again.

Messages In This Thread