Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
Definitely try the Lumberman's Dark. It's a fantastic porter and has a nice malty finish.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Lumberman's is good stuff. I like their Silver Light as well.
Wowie Groovie !
And thanks to a friend this weekend, I have firsthand knowledge that 10 high bourbon, isn't too bad. It's not Maker's or Knob Creek, but for it's price it's definitely a good mid shelf mixer.
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks to my Sister-in-Law's boyfriend, I had to fall back on Busch Light over the weekend. The taste is very reflective of the price, but still not the worst beer I've ever had the pleasure of drinking.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I had some Keystone Ice for the first time since high school this past weekend....

Do you want to know what it tastes like to kiss a redneck???
Worst beer I've ever had.

Miller High Life.

It was 7.99 for 24 12 oz bottles, so the price was right.

And... it wasn't too bad going in.

But man, what it did to me inside and coming out the next day, felt like my ass was on fire.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:...
But man, what it did to me inside and coming out the next day, felt like my ass was on fire.

That wasn't from the beer! :Smile
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:...

That wasn't from the beer! :Smile

Yeah it must have been from all the sodomy and gay sex and heroin and getting arrested for public indecency :Smile
Wowie Groovie !
If you think the High Life did it to you, try drinking a 12 pack of Stroh's.

When we were up in Wolverine, MI at one point in college, we found generic beer. It was a white can with black writing that said Beer and Beer Light. That was some sick stuff.
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:That wasn't from the beer! :Smile

Yeah it must have been from all the sodomy and gay sex and heroin and getting arrested for public indecency :Smile

Nope, probably just the sodomy and gay sex.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah it must have been from all the sodomy and gay sex and heroin and getting arrested for public indecency :Smile

Nope, probably just the sodomy and gay sex.

Probably, since the only thing we had for lube that weekend was charcoal lighter fluid and bacon grease
Wowie Groovie !
And speaking of reviving an old thread...

Anyone like Crown ? I think it's okay, a little sweet for my tastes, but some of my friends swear by it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:And speaking of reviving an old thread...

Anyone like Crown ? I think it's okay, a little sweet for my tastes, but someo f my friends swear by it.

bottom shelf whiskey for me...i'm broke everyday except pay day. and I typically don't buy whiskey for the taste
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Anyone like Crown ? I think it's okay, a little sweet for my tastes, but someo f my friends swear by it.

bottom shelf whiskey for me...i'm broke everyday except pay day. and I typically don't buy whiskey for the taste

Give 10 High bourbon a try, it's pretty cheap, and not bad for the cheap stuff, it's a good mixer and not bad with a little ice
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:bottom shelf whiskey for me...i'm broke everyday except pay day. and I typically don't buy whiskey for the taste

Give 10 High bourbon a try, it's pretty cheap, and not bad for the cheap stuff, it's a good mixer and not bad with a little ice

A friend of mine buys the half gallon of Canadian Hunter and loves the stuff.....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Anyone like Crown ? I think it's okay, a little sweet for my tastes, but some of my friends swear by it.

I like Crown, but Jack is my first choice.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

I like Crown, but Jack is my first choice.

A cook I used to work with would drink Jack on paydays and Beam in between.

edit: we're talking half a fifth a day.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Flaming Dragon's Piss and Rum and Coke. Preferably not at the same time.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I like Crown, but Jack is my first choice.

A cook I used to work with would drink Jack on paydays and Beam in between.

edit: we're talking half a fifth a day.

Beam to me tastes like Jack that's been filtered through wet cardboard, BUT (and i'm serious here) I mean that in a good way.
Wowie Groovie !
My family swears by crown for curing colds. A shot at night before bed, sometimes with a little honey or lemon....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Only had Crown once, but I enjoyed it. I've got my eyes on a one gallon sized bottle of it that has been sitting unopened in my wife's grandpa's basement for the past 25 years. I suspect that stuff has gotten very nice and smooth over time.

I'm sure if I were to ask him if I could take it, he'd let me, seeing as he doesn't drink any longer, but I'd feel sort of funny doing so.
Here's one for worst idea ever:

Southern Comfort + Coke + Vanilla Ice Cream = Good

All of the above + Chocolate Syrup = Bad Idea (even though it sounds good when you are really, really drunk)
Mountain Dew
Doktor Wrote:Mountain Dew

Soda = Mello Yello. It just tastes better to me.
Mello Yello just seems too watered down.
I like Mtn Dew, but not from a can. It has a weird tang to it. Mello Yello is smother, which is why I like it. I don't like strong sodas.
Bottles only for the Dew.
Mt. Dew and Vodka
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Mt. Dew and Vodka

Humm, sounds like it might be good.

I've always wondered what a mix of vodka and Sobe would taste like.
We used to do vodka and chocolate milk.
TOTALLY into the cocktail hour! 8-)

But you need the tiki bar paraphernalia, shaker, glitter swizzle sticks, the whole shebang to really do it right.

Used to be a HUGE JD fan, but got over that. Now, it's Bushmills. Always "neat". NO ICE, thank you very much.

And, the good old stand-by - the Screwdriver.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:TOTALLY into the cocktail hour! 8-)

But you need the tiki bar paraphernalia, shaker, glitter swizzle sticks, the whole shebang to really do it right.

Used to be a HUGE JD fan, but got over that. Now, it's Bushmills. Always "neat". NO ICE, thank you very much.

And, the good old stand-by - the Screwdriver.

Anyone who drinks their whisky neat is welcome to drink with me anytime
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Worst beer I've ever had.

Miller High Life.

It was 7.99 for 24 12 oz bottles, so the price was right.

And... it wasn't too bad going in.

Why then is it called the champagne of beers??? ???

and im a big fan of the captain. We have sailed many seas together
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Bud Light. Ice cold, put an eclipse mint in it and look out!
Right now My choice of drink is Steel Reserve ! Tongue
Wowie Groovie !
I'm never drinking again . . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I'm never drinking again . . .

Oh, you can't just dangle this tidbit out there without filling us in on the backstory.
Well, I got a cold last week and the coughing has really been hard on me. So I decided to use Jack as cough medicine. Combine that fact with sitting on my ass and watching Lost all weekend and it just adds up to one hell of a hangover this morning. It's freaking 11:40 and my stomach is STILL hurting.
Queenie Wrote:Well, I got a cold last week and the coughing has really been hard on me. So I decided to use Jack as cough medicine. Combine that fact with sitting on my ass and watching Lost all weekend and it just adds up to one hell of a hangover this morning. It's freaking 11:40 and my stomach is STILL hurting.

LOST while drunk?

Trippy.
Yeah, i'll probably have to watch the last episode before falling asleep again!