Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
Slaps Queenie for trying to get me to vote for Howie
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Slaps Titan cause we're gonna drink our asses off come Wednesday!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps Orz cause you can't drink your ass off
Slaps plunger cause I can, it's scientifically proven. By a scientist.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz because i need her for a technical problem and she's not in chat . . . Confusedhock:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Slaps Queenie, cause he heard she might be into that kind of thing.

How you doin baby ?
Wowie Groovie !
Slaps Titan hard enough for Queenie to feel it too, because she is always welcome to call when she has a technical problem.

slaps 0rz with a little luck and patience thrown in for tonight's Big Fancy Think Fast Game Show!!!!

Hope ya'll win!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Slaps Q because it's $500 a round for winning, and an extra $250 would be awesome.

I'd spend it on another 22 inch monitor...dual 22 inch monitors...drool

slaps 0rz cause that's bullshit! All we got was one chance out of 8 to win a truck. I'd much rather have had extra moola!
Slaps Queenie for thinking there is ever extra moola
Slaps Plunger cause its almost time to leave!

slaps 0rz cause I wish I was there going with you tonight!!
Slaps Queen for not being there with us tonight.

Oh well, we still have a chance at Daytona.
Wowie Groovie !
slaps titan for thinking he's going to Daytona
slaps P so the slapping can continue
slaps queenie....cause it has been a long time!
Slaps Z for not having a quicker hand.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
slaps Mad Dog for having a "quick" hand....
Slaps P because my hand didn't need to be quick...
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
slaps Mad Dog cause it is his birthday
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
slaps plumpenut because don't you know who he is?
Slaps Q because it looks like she's playing Answer a Question with a Question.

slaps orzo cause I wanted to slap queenie
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
slaps plumpenut for wanting to slap me
slaps queenie cause I want to before plumpenut can :o
slaps z because he's already done working for today and I still have 4 freakin hours left!!
slaps queenie and points.....HAHA!
slaps z because . . . because . . . *sticks tongue out*
slaps queenie to break up the fun she is having at work while I do nothing :clap:
slaps z for breakin up my fun :roll:
slaps queenie again for my own fun Tongue
slaps z for having so much fun slapping me
slaps queenie yet again for no reason at all
Slaps Z for being awesome at ThinkFast.

slaps Orz cause random trivia is my thing...I know a lot about nothing that matters...
slaps z because I have a lot of that "useless information" taking up space in my brain too
slaps queenie...
slaps z for slapping me without good cause
slaps queenie cause I don't need a cause