Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
Jiggy Wrote:So my 4 month old mini dachshund got into some diaper ointment that was laying on the floor tonight. He ate some of the tube, which has a thin foil lining on the inside, and he ate about half of the ointment. I called the emergency vet and they said to call ASPCA poison control. I called them and found out I had to pay a $60 fee just to consult with them, which would've been fine if I actually could find my wallet, with my debit and credit cards, in all the confusion. So I hang up and somehow find the home number for his actual vet. He says to keep giving him peroxide until he throws up. I must've gave him about 4 oz's of peroxide over a 45 min period until I gave up. He's only 6 lbs. I was thinking it should have worked by then. I waited about an hour and he finally started blowing chunks. He seems fine now, besides being weak and looking worn out. I hope he's better in the morning.

how's he doing now? That's Effed up how they wanted 60 bucks before they'd even talk to you...anyone know if they have some kind of Web MD site but for animals that you could look up on the internet?
Went on the website, hit poison control button, states to call them, gives no helpful advise on what to do.
He seems fine today. This morning he had a very oily # 2. His breath still stinks but he seems playful.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:While those in Tennessee and Iowa may have the luxury of using duct tape for chrome, we in Michigan are forced to only use it for important infrastructure projects.

[Image: colorstop1.jpg]

Sigh.

This is quite possibly my fav pic on here
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
any nextel service reps in the house?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Ever find yourself playing or saying drops from the show? Wishing you had the stupid siren to play or a 'wrong' buzzer?

Check this shit out!@

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel...tive/a5bf/

if only the boys could have one adapted and filled with their drops...we'd all still have our sanity!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It can be filled with their drops. Just plug in an SD card.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:It can be filled with their drops. Just plug in an SD card.

I'LL TAKE TWO!

I thought you were " on the way"? I told the lil' darlins' to make you feel welcome by trashing the place. Of course I won't be able to as it looks like that 24/7....
jus' P Wrote:

I thought you were " on the way"? I told the lil' darlins' to make you feel welcome by trashing the place. Of course I won't be able to as it looks like that 24/7....

I am on the way, I'm just going 5mph due to snow and visibility. I'll see you in March, when the plows dig us out.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
in the last 2.5 weeks I have had no heat for 2 weeks.

10days with no propane and 3 days with no electricity...sonsabitches
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in the last 2.5 weeks I have had no heat for 2 weeks.

Geez!! You must be literally freezing your ars off.

We have been lucky with the weather here in Tennessee has been in the 60's pretty much for the last few days.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in the last 2.5 weeks I have had no heat for 2 weeks.

I saw on the news all your bad weather. I can't believe you don't have a generator. I thought that was standard issue.
I saw this thread right below Let's See the Animals and I thought it said "Let's Shoot the Animals".
That's what she said.
I shoot alot of animals. No offense to the hippies but....I gotta do it.
now i don't care who you are, thats funny
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
shawnp Wrote:I shoot alot of animals. No offense to the hippies but....I gotta do it.
If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Agreed....
So, I saw Hot Wings yesterday at the mall. His wife is actually kinda hot. And short. I thought he was way too dorky to get a good looking wifey. Way to go HW!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jiggy Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:I shoot alot of animals. No offense to the hippies but....I gotta do it.
If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have given us incisor and canine teeth.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Kill em' and eat em'. Simple as that. A club I hunt with shot....over a thousand geese this season. I'm glad to say I had a hand in that!
shawnp Wrote:Kill em' and eat em'. Simple as that. A club I hunt with shot....over a thousand geese this season. I'm glad to say I had a hand in that!
Do you ever bow hunt?
No. I would love to do it but it takes time I don't have. I hunt waterfowl and nothing else. When waterfowl season runs in concert with bow and rifle, I find it hard to get any time to do anything else. On average I spend 60 days a year hunting waterfowl and I won't give it up for a dumb deer.....ha!
My husband got me an 11-87 for christmas. but he says its for both of us cause he wants to dove hunt with it
1187's are great shotguns, reliable and durable.
God, go from 7 karma on Friday to negative 1 today. WTF?
Damn. Who did I piss off?
shawnp Wrote:God, go from 7 karma on Friday to negative 1 today. WTF?

shawnp Wrote:Damn. Who did I piss off?

I don't necessarily think you pissed anybody off with any of your prior posts; however, fussing about getting smited will get you smited quicker than anything. Stupid, I know, but that's just how it seems to be.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Like sharks drawn to blood.
potthole Wrote:Like sharks drawn to blood.

Preach it brutha!
I was at 288 the other day and then got all the way down to 287.....

luckily i'm back up again...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was at 288 the other day and then got all the way down to 287.....

luckily i'm back up again...

A few of us were genuinely concerned about your bad fortune for a minute.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm good now...being a creepy karma sniper and exalting Allyson all the time may have helped me
I'll be fine as long as mine doesn't drop back to 100 and I have to go through that blind date with Howie thing again.

*shivers*
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm good now...being a creepy karma sniper and exalting Allyson all the time may have helped me

[Image: bullseye_sml.jpg]
Queenie Wrote:I'll be fine as long as mine doesn't drop back to 100 and I have to go through that blind date with Howie thing again.

*shivers*

You're lucky that's all you had to do! I inquired about him bumping up my karma, and he told me his requirement involved weekly mouth party!
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm good now...being a creepy karma sniper and exalting Allyson all the time may have helped me

[Image: bullseye_sml.jpg]

Judging from my sudden PLUNGE in karma, i'd say that bullseye was made for me!

[zane drop]DAMMIT!![/zane drop]
potthole Wrote:mouth party!

best term ever
ha ha...i'm down one too....

how dare we have high karma for good (decent in my case) posts and contribution to the board
This morning when they were talking about Charles Barkley and they said something about he was trying to hurry up and pick up the chick and get around the corner for a . . .a . . . mouth party, I just knew they were going to say BJ (which HW did in his awesome impersonation of Mr. Barkley)!!