Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
gave queen a karma bump....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Oh snap! Here we go again . . . Wink

note to self: keep your damn mouth shut about karma
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'll be fine as long as mine doesn't drop back to 100 and I have to go through that blind date with Howie thing again.

*shivers*

You're lucky that's all you had to do! I inquired about him bumping up my karma, and he told me his requirement involved weekly mouth party!

All I had to do is send him a few pics... you know... Winkpics Wink

as long as I keep sending them, karma keeps rising!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
anybody on the board been a den leader for a cub scout pack?

My son has been participating since August and already they're wanting me to take over the show. I think I may be getting too many irons in the fire
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I haven't, but I definitely would not do it, IMO. There's always gonna be "those parents"....the big time pain in the ass, paranoid, have no other life outside of Little Tommy or Jane, who can do NO WRONG.......but to each his own.
i've been google-ing since my last post and if it were just the same weekly scout meeting but with a little more planning (for awards and projects) I would do it. But it sounds like there are also monthly meetings for 'round tables' and region wide planning.

With all the monthly meetings I'm required to do now (2/month for fire, 1/month township, 2/month for work, scouts-weekly) I think I may have to turn them down...not to mention tee ball and other sports are coming up.

I think I was a good person to ask because it's hard for me to say no and they know it :'(
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:anybody on the board been a den leader for a cub scout pack?

My son has been participating since August and already they're wanting me to take over the show. I think I may be getting too many irons in the fire

I started as a den leader and eventually took over the pack and was a Cubmaster for 4 years. It is definitely worth doing and doesn't really take that much time. You have to plan for your meetings, but all you have to do is take a lesson from your book (I am assuming your son is a tiger cub). I also have a hard time saying no, but I don't regret a moment I spent making it possible for my sons and the other boys to participate in such a wonderful program.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If it sounds like fun then do it. If it sounds like something you'll be kinda pissed about because you can't say no then don't do it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I want to do it, and it was the plan (long run) to run the show once my son and I both got into the groove.

It sounds like fun, and I wouldn't be pissed about it at all, but I have so much going on that i'm affraid that I won't do the job justice and won't have enough time at home.
My mom was my girl scout leader since i was a Brownie up until I got my Gold Award as a Senior (like Eagle Scout award). She was also the area coordinator, which meant she was over all the troops in our county or something like that. She did a pretty good job. She was good at managing her time, with my sis and me, the violin lessons, sports practices, and she went back to college when I was 13. You will probably do a good job if you decide to do it, it might overwhelm you some days, but you kid will be more likely to stick with it long term the more you are involved.
sunshyne Wrote:My mom was my girl scout leader since i was a Brownie up until I got my Gold Award as a Senior (like Eagle Scout award). She was also the area coordinator, which meant she was over all the troops in our county or something like that. She did a pretty good job. She was good at managing her time, with my sis and me, the violin lessons, sports practices, and she went back to college when I was 13. You will probably do a good job if you decide to do it, it might overwhelm you some days, but you kid will be more likely to stick with it long term the more you are involved.

Absolutely! When I started, I was a single mother with 2 boys and attending college and had a full-time job. It is definitely worth your time.
sunshyne Wrote:but you kid will be more likely to stick with it long term AND GET MADE FUN OF IN HIGH SCHOOL the more you are involved.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:but you kid will be more likely to stick with it long term AND GET MADE FUN OF IN HIGH SCHOOL the more you are involved.

thanks Rock, 'till now I had that memory repressed...
any nextel smarties out there?

i have a I880 phone and sim and want to throw the sim from the i880 into my blackberry 7510 (or some shit..blue one) that i bought used. why won't it work?
Is the I880 a smart phone also? That might be the problem. Blackberrys require different plans and stuff because of the constant internet connection, so it might not be compatible.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I bought a reebok heart rate monitor and watch yesterday from Woot. Hope it works good.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I bought a reebok heart rate monitor and watch yesterday from Woot. Hope it works good.
Is it the kind that talks to your shoes and tells you how far you've run?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I bought a reebok heart rate monitor and watch yesterday from Woot. Hope it works good.
Is it the kind that talks to your shoes and tells you how far you've run?
the features for it are here:
http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=7079
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
So I find myself slowly becoming a nerd. I picked on my older brother growing up because he always watched the SciFi channel and ALWAYS was watching Star Trek.

Well recently I was watching TV with my father in law and he was watching Stargate: SG1 on Scifi....and I actually really liked it. So I started watching a couple of other shows on the channel. Wouldn't you know it now I have all these shows on my Amazon.com wishlist like: Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, Babylon 5, and Star Trek. What the hell is happening to me?
Jiggy Wrote:So I find myself slowly becoming a nerd. I picked on my older brother growing up because he always watched the SciFi channel and ALWAYS was watching Star Trek.

Well recently I was watching TV with my father in law and he was watching Stargate: SG1 on Scifi....and I actually really liked it. So I started watching a couple of other shows on the channel. Wouldn't you know it now I have all these shows on my Amazon.com wishlist like: Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, Babylon 5, and Star Trek. What the hell is happening to me?

One of us! One of us! One of us!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Jiggy Wrote:So I find myself slowly becoming a nerd. I picked on my older brother growing up because he always watched the SciFi channel and ALWAYS was watching Star Trek.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm about to pop in the Stargate movie.
you should rent the Firefly series, then watch the movie Serenity.
sunshyne Wrote:you should rent the Firefly series, then watch the movie Serenity.
I've heard of this. I put that on my Amazon wish list too.
OK so we got the threat of a "winter advisory" and they canceled school yesterday. Well I'll be dammed, it's now snowing. My kids are flipping out. They've never seen snow. I'll have to post a pic. Remember, this is Wilmington, North Carolina....we don't get snow around here. It's pretty cool though. I know, some of y'all are totally sick of it, but as my child just told me, it's a winter miracle!
I have ass deep snow...you can have it
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have ass deep snow...you can have it

Or forehead deep for Allyson.
Yeah and I'm trying to train an almost 6 month old mini dachshund in this snow. Let me tell you about that...
my goofy dog prefers to poop in the deep snow. she's a tall Choc lab but it's weird...I snow blow a big area for her to use.

she likes to play in it but it's too cold for me to go outside so I just throw a tennis ball out the door and into the snow bank and let her look for a while...she loves it
Jiggy Wrote:
Yeah and I'm trying to train an almost 6 month old mini dachshund in this snow. Let me tell you about that...

Good luck with that! I had one of those little sombitches and I started with 15 minutes outside, then 30, then 45. As soon as I brought her back inside, she would go right to her "shit rug" and do her business. I finally said eff it and got rid of her.
Queenie Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Yeah and I'm trying to train an almost 6 month old mini dachshund in this snow. Let me tell you about that...

Good luck with that! I had one of those little sombitches and I started with 15 minutes outside, then 30, then 45. As soon as I brought her back inside, she would go right to her "shit rug" and do her business. I finally said eff it and got rid of her.
Yeah he does the same thing. Not always but mostly. He never pees in the house anymore unless he has an accident over night but he definitely has his shit rug.
Yep, they are over the snow already. Too cold and wet. Looks good from inside the warmth of our home though. Y'all can keep that shit up north! School has already been canceled for tomorrow as well....*sigh*

My dog did flip out... he was digging up a storm and running around like crazy.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:my goofy dog prefers to poop in the deep snow. she's a tall Choc lab but it's weird...I snow blow a big area for her to use.

Growing up, my dog was the same way.
potthole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:my goofy dog prefers to poop in the deep snow. she's a tall Choc lab but it's weird...I snow blow a big area for her to use.

Growing up, my dog was the same way.

My dog prefers to just turn around and eat it. Then she comes inside and burps in our faces. She's retarded. :o
my inlaws have the litter-mate of my dog...their dog once ate out poo from another dogs butt before it hit the ground....she was helping it out.this dog will find a dead animal, eat on it then burp in your face.

Retard dogs can be fun though, find a chair that swivels and grab their collar, hold a bone right in front of their face and get ready to be dizzy....my son loves it...cheaper than chuck e cheese and the dog gets excersize
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:my inlaws have the litter-mate of my dog...their dog once ate out poo from another dogs butt before it hit the ground....she was helping it out.

Oh, barf! 8-) Two dogs one cup!
Note to self: DO NOT click on this thread ever again!!
Wow, thankfully my dog doesn't find enjoyment out of eating his or other dogs poop. We do have a 12 year old jack russell, however, who frequently finds himself the target of a face humping.
Jiggy Wrote:face humping.

reminds me of prom
Jiggy Wrote:Wow, thankfully my dog doesn't find enjoyment out of eating his or other dogs poop. We do have a 12 year old jack russell, however, who frequently finds himself the target of a face humping.

Why would you do that to a dog??
OMG, I love the direction this thread has taken! Hahahaha Big Grin Big Grin