Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Twenty bucks says he's in his car right now debating on whether or not to go out.

He'll keep calling me. He'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is - Alright I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, alright I'll go. Shit! [Turns the engine on then turns it off and hits the passenger seat] gee dee it! Ahhhhhh! Shit! That's it!

Ferris Beulers day off

my fav movie as a kid...i loved it...where was it supposed to take place?

I know it was filmed near/around chicago... I've been to the school and the water tower and stuff.. its awesome
Here's mine again in case you were wondering where the heck the quote was:

Who's your daddy?
Wayne Rink!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Time Out . . the movie was '13 Going on 30" with Jennifer Garner.

Somebody else can go. . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah, chick flicks will probably kick my ass almost anytime. I'll go ahead since you said to.

"This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."
shaun Wrote:Yeah, chick flicks will probably kick my ass almost anytime. I'll go ahead since you said to.

"This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

Clockwork Orange

Nice weather? You think we're having... nice weather? I guess you didn't lose the only one that meant anything in your life. I guess you don't feel burned out by the human misery and despair perpetrated by the criminal vermin that infest every pore of this decaying city, forcing you to guzzle cheap wine and cheaper whiskey to dull the pain that shatters your heart, rips at your soul, and keeps your days forever gray. What flavor Icee you got today?

If you don't get it ive got a few hints.
Wowie Groovie !
Whatever you do, use a quote from a movie used during DTZ . . . Loaded Weapon
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.
Queenie Wrote:I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.

Fletch!!!!!!!!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots.

The Lost Boys
"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"
Full Metal Jacket?
Queenie Wrote:Full Metal Jacket?

Si.
Gracias . . . here's mine:

Hey, you want to hear something funny? My dentist's name is James Spalding.
Queenie Wrote:Gracias . . . here's mine:

Hey, you want to hear something funny? My dentist's name is James Spalding.

Castaway. I absolutely love that movie.
"This could be the greatest disaster in the history of NASA."

"With all due respect, sir, I believe this will be our finest hour."

The greatest line ever uttered in movie history.
Space Cowboys?
Queenie Wrote:Space Cowboys?

Negative.
Fistor Wrote:"This could be the greatest disaster in the history of NASA."

armageddon??
Apollo 13?
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:"This could be the greatest disaster in the history of NASA."

armageddon??

"Great" cannot be used to describe anything in Armageddon.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:armageddon??

There was that one scene where Ben Affleck almost died....
Queenie Wrote:Apollo 13?

Ding.
Awesome . . . I'm hot today!!

I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.
Queenie Wrote:Awesome . . . I'm hot today!!

I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.

Toy Story 2.

Good ol' Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
yep . . . your go!
"Well, for starters, she's been F'ed more times than she's had a hot meal."

"Yeah, I heard about that. It was neck-and-neck and then she skipped lunch. "
Here's a hint: It's a Robert Downey, Jr movie.
St. Elmo's Fire???
jus' P Wrote:St. Elmo's Fire???

More recent (not Iron Man, obviously) Smile
Queenie Wrote:Whatever you do, use a quote from a movie used during DTZ . . . Loaded Weapon

What can I say, it's one of my faves
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:armageddon??

Failure?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:"Well, for starters, she's been F'ed more times than she's had a hot meal."

"Yeah, I heard about that. It was neck-and-neck and then she skipped lunch. "

Timed out . . . as they say in the barbershop . . .next please!!
My quote was Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. It's a great movie if you haven't seen it.
ok I nominate Queenie for a new movie quote since the last one blew
Peachs Wrote:ok I nominate Queenie for a new movie quote since the last one blew

Well that was uncalled for. Smile
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:ok I nominate Queenie for a new movie quote since the last one blew

Well that was uncalled for. Smile

Whatever queer . . .

Damn it's cold up here, they keep these Ferrari's refrigerated? And you know black people don't like cold weather, we're tropical people. Man, when this is over I'm gonna smoke a joint, watch two hours of Roots and I'm gonna KICK YOUR ASS!

DAMMIT I forgot to +1 you before my quote my lady!!!!! Too much Jack . . . Tongue
Queenie Wrote:

DAMMIT I forgot to +1 you before my quote my lady!!!!! Too much Jack . . . Tongue

Cheating on Plunger with a guy named Jack ?
Wowie Groovie !
is that Gone in 60 Seconds??