Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:face humping.

reminds me of prom

I can't believe that happened to you at prom, but it does explain a lot...
hummmm, maybe it was the reason he was on the roof to begin with, the shoveling snow theory was a cover up story....
you really didn't accidently fall, did ya howie? Wink
it's ok, no one can hump your face here... you're safe.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Wow, thankfully my dog doesn't find enjoyment out of eating his or other dogs poop. We do have a 12 year old jack russell, however, who frequently finds himself the target of a face humping.

Why would you do that to a dog??
No...cause you see.......I was referring to...nevermind. Sad
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
HOLY SCHITE!!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I just realized that LOST comes back on tonight!!!!

3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:HOLY SCHITE!!!

I just realized that LOST comes back on tonight!!!!

I didn't, last week my wife would constantly say:

"Do you know what is next week?" - wife

"My birthday?" - me

"no stupid, lost is on" - wife

*cry, sob* - me
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
OK so here's the girls having fun in the snow, which has now turned to solid ice, which I have now slipped and fallen on atleast three times. Not fun. I can't even stop laughing long enough to pull myself up off the porch...I just crawl into the house. OHHHH if only the dog could talk.

[Image: SDC10126-1.jpg]
It was 61 degrees today. I would have been happy if I haven't been in a building all day. It's going to be cold this weekend, which means that the man who pushes the buttons on the weather machine is a sadist.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Im pretty excited today to be going to Twinsfest. This is a yearly event the Twins have where you can go meet players get autographs and other things. I have never gone before, not sure why, but it should be a blast. Im gonna hunt down some pics to put up here as well
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
^^ I really wanted to go to this but I couldn't find any interest.
I left my car at a ride share all weekend while I was out of town. Needless to say that mother was COLD. I didn't have gloves and my fingers were hurting pretty bad. It was a 50 minute drive to my house and it finally started warming up after driving 45 minutes.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[Image: myphoto-3.png]
So if anyone has sayyyyy...$17,000 extra laying around and their feeling generous, you can buy me one of these!! ;D

If you are into high end video check out the Red One. This thing is awesome!
So...as a few...maybe one's of you know my nicname on the fire department is 'Gooch'.

Well a few months ago we all got new helmets...and threw out the ones that were deemed unsafe for use. Long story short I ended up with 2 that woulda wound up in the dumpster. One is my old helmet (now hanging on the wall for decoration) and the other I gave to my son for playing with. I told my son that we often put our nicnames on the backs of our helmets and told him I'd put 'Pickles' on the back of his (grandpa's nicname for him) he said that instead he'd prefer this:

[Image: lilgoochvl5.jpg]

sorta dorky but that was what he wanted...it sorta melted my heart Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
cool, now never let him wear that in public.
i told him that he could take it for show and tell.....before i put the name on...probably not now.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i told him that he could take it for show and tell.....before i put the name on...probably not now.

no, let him. the world needs loser kids that get called "Gooch"....circle of life.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i told him that he could take it for show and tell.....before i put the name on...probably not now.

no, let him. the world needs loser kids that get called "Gooch"....circle of life.

It's sorta like the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue". He'll either have to get tough or die. Let us know how it goes.
I want another PA Prank shirt. Mine got ruined. My wife dug hers out of the closet to taunt me with it....

I tryed it on and it really showed off my moobs
This is from Georgia: It was bought when my Great Grandparents visited there many years ago, it's been in the family ever since.

[Image: 100_0548.jpg]
And apparently your family is proud of it, putting it up by the framed flag, which one can only assume was used in honor of a now deceased military member... that's just wrong.

Historical or not, part of family history or not, there's no way I'd display such a racist heirloom.
O...k.

There is also a lot of Jimi Hendrix things around here.

It's the equivalent of the social norm of the 30's, blackface and all that, making THOSE kinds of cartoons, the Japanese learn animation this way, so whenever they draw black it's the blackface versions.

Now, my family just coming from Europe here, see this creepy little doll and think it's cute not knowing about the racist turmoils of America.

But you've obviously come to your own conclusions about my family.
If you like music and discovering new bands and such this site is pretty cool.

http://cdbaby.com/search

I go to the sounds like feature and put in a band I like and it spits out a bunch of bands with the same sound.
This was my first vehicle in high school. No this one but it was a Ford F-150. I would love nothing more than to buy another one and fix it up the way I wanted to in high school. I regret selling it.

[Image: 1977-ford-f-150-pickup-ball-park.jpg]
That is sharp Jiggy, My uncle had one just like it...I think a '74 4x4 2-tone blue and white. had a big block in it and dual flowmasster. Would squawk the tires when you put it in drive with your foot on the brake.

He sold it but refused to sell to my brother or I as it has rusted cab mounts and he didn't want us to merge onto the interstate and have the cab roll off and the truck keep merging.

This was mine Jiggy,

[Image: image002.jpg]

(not this exact one)

Mine was shit brown black cherry in color with a wooden bed. 4x4 with a 350 and dual exhaust. Like you I regret trading it for a dirtbike....I was poor at the time and wanted a toy for trail riding near Baldwin.

Now that I am less poor I want it back for a project Sad
[Image: dirtydx.jpg]

'89 Honda Civic represent!
I'm Old School Because I'm an Old Fool
[Image: Horse-Drawn%20Carriage.jpg]
1984 Caprice Classic:

[Image: 10069617_200712301855591.JPG]

It went for 305,000 miles on the original engine and tranny, only major replacement were fuel pump and heater core. It was the puke brown color that they came in, and now houses a 383 stroker engine with 650 h.p. (it's loud, fast and fun, and I have recieved too many fix it tickets for the noise already...)
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I thought I was in Shoot the Breeze not This Thread is about Cars . . . ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Stop killing our fun Queenie, I believe shoot the breeze means we can talk about anything we want.

geez, Queenie's becoming a buzzkill in her old age Wink
we're shooting the breeze about cars....

take us in another direction
Okay children, I think it past time for ya'll to stop making fun of me. HELLO, today is Wednesday . . . thus, pick on Howie day, not Queenie. Comprende?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we're shooting the breeze about cars....

take us in another direction

Well in that case, we all know EXACTLY what direction Howie would want this thread to go.
I'm doing laundry. I'm out of clean clothes and I have class in an hour.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:Okay children, I think it past time for ya'll to stop making fun of me. HELLO, today is Wednesday . . . thus, pick on Howie day, not Queenie. Comprende?

Shit... what day was your day?

***off to find something to make fun of Howie about.***
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
zdunklee Wrote:Well in that case, we all know EXACTLY what direction Howie would want this thread to go.

Hooters!

the food isn't that good and the beer is over priced...I'll pass
I already gave that commie bastard a razzlin' Wink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hooters!

BW3 > Hooters (restaurant)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Well in that case, we all know EXACTLY what direction Howie would want this thread to go.

Hooters!

The GR Hooters has Sunday beer specials, "Tall" Bud and Bud Light for 3.50 I literally laughed at the watiress who told me that, and told her that's everyone else's regualr friday night price
Wowie Groovie !
it's that damn tit tax, titan

it's all politics really.
Will this revolutionize the way games are played?

http://pc.ign.com/articles/965/965535p1.html
Ehh, Jiggy... I dunno
I'm sure Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo would not be pleased.

There's a lot of issues with it, really. One - the quality isn't the same. Two - No physical copy of game. Three - requires decent internet. Four - no buying used games...

Hell, there's too many issues to list. I'd prefer to have the console, myself. But that's just me.