Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
Time out rule has been put into effect.

New quote:

Who's the U-Boat commander?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Time out rule has been put into effect.

New quote:

there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue
Peachs Wrote:

New quote:

there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue

Yes there is because there's two people who disappear at odd times due to their work/sleep schedule. Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue

Yes there is because there's two people who disappear at odd times due to their work/sleep schedule. Wink

Forgive me Biff . . .sorry!! :-[
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

New quote:

Risky Business

Rule #1. You make a noise, Mr. 44 makes a noise. You have a question, Mr. 44 has your answer. You understand?

Yes.

Good, Rule #2. You do what we say, when we say it, because if you don't, see Rule #1. And don't try to F'ing run from us, because I have 6 little friends in here that run hell of a lot faster than you.
Wowie Groovie !
Zee Wrote:
dino Wrote:Never saw the movie but is it Fight Club?

Not Fight Club.

Don't talk about fight club.
Time out rule enacted.... it was From Dusk Till Dawn...

New Quote:

Then we shall fight in the shade.
Wowie Groovie !
300?

One of my professors mentioned this quote in class whilst discussing the Battle of Thermopylae. So I'm assuming it's 300.
Titan ! Wrote:Time out rule enacted.... it was From Dusk Till Dawn...

New Quote:

Then we shall fight in the shade.

Ghost Rider?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
jerseygirl Wrote:300?

One of my professors mentioned this quote in class whilst discussing the Battle of Thermopylae. So I'm assuming it's 300.

Ding ding ! You Win !
Wowie Groovie !
And while we're waiting, I'll throw up another one from my swords and sandles collection....

Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most.
Wowie Groovie !
"Impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all."

Good luck.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. ?
winner winner chicken dinner
OK my turn:

"Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it."
sluttynurse Wrote:OK my turn:

"Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it."

Mickey Blue Eyes?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
sluttynurse Wrote:OK my turn:

Donnie Brasco
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Donnie Brasco

Yup. Nice job Biff.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
A Few good Men.

Great damn movie !

I'll jusr re-post mine from earlier.

Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most
Wowie Groovie !
Time out rule... it was Troy.

someone else go, I can't think of anything
Wowie Groovie !
We have bush! We have bush!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:We have bush! We have bush!

Revenge of the nerds?
How about...

Shaking' the bush, boss. Shakin' the bush.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:We have bush! We have bush!

Revenge of the nerds?

My favorite part of that movie!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.
actor b: You masturbate more than anyone else on the planet.
actor a: Shit, everyone knows that. Tell me something else.
actor b: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.
jus' P Wrote:actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.

Is it Dogma?
sluttynurse Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.

Is it Dogma?

winner winner!!
"I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you
BIG FISH!!! One of my Favorite Movies EVER~!
The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.
boizalynne Wrote:The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

yep, noone's gettin it... try another one!
Mine are pretty easy cuz i don't watch alot of movies

"Why so SERIOUS!"

"I got two pickles, I got two pickles, I got to pickles today! Hey, Hey!"
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
boizalynne Wrote:The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

Donnie Darko
"Tell you the truth, the truck is, uh, you know, the most important thing for me. I... I don't really... it doesn't matter if I, uh, become the champion or anything. That's, that's not the most important... I... I need this truck"
Peachs Wrote:

yep, noone's gettin it... try another one!

It was Donnie Darko
mikefromphilly Wrote:

Donnie Darko

Thank you!!!Smile 1 up
"Where's this guy goin? He's goin NOWHERE!"
Mr. Morgan, If you
Go fuck yourself. Hard.