Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
0rz0ski Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Get a cat and shove it in the wall, problem fixed!

But how do you get the cat out?

A dog! Wink
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
potthole Wrote:We have a mouse in a wall. Over the weekend we heard a noise, and then last night I saw the a-hole run in. Good news is that he gets into it from the outside, and it appears he hasn't actually gotten "inside" the house. Bad news is that before I patch the access point up, I want to make sure the wall is mouse-free, and that might be a little tricky.

make sure to block up the mouse hole with steel wool, they will just chew back through anything else. and if you are going to trap it, don't bother with the little clear "humane" traps. The old fashioned "snap and break necks" kind work best, and use peanut butter as bait.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Get a cat and shove it in the wall, problem fixed!

But how do you get the cat out?

A dog! Wink

there was an old woman who swallowed a fly, I don'know why she swallowed a fly, i guess she'll die.
When I was three, I ate dead flies out of the arm rest of my dads car. Confusedhock:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:When I was three, I ate dead flies out of the arm rest of my dads car. Confusedhock:
:wtf: Sick
What? I didn't do it.
Mad Dog Wrote:When I was three, I ate dead flies out of the arm rest of my dads car. Confusedhock:

So that's what is wrong with you . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
They were crunchy.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'm pretty sure I just pissed off my best friend and her fiance by telling her that unions were obsolete (and he just got a job with one).
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Here is how I just read this post:

krystal Wrote:I'm pretty sure I just pissed off my best friend and her fiance by telling her that unicorns were obsolete (and he just got a job with one).

Whats up with my brain???
Mad Dog Wrote:Here is how I just read this post:

krystal Wrote:I'm pretty sure I just pissed off my best friend and her fiance by telling her that unicorns were obsolete (and he just got a job with one).

It's broken. Time to get a new one.
Question:

Answer:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Question:

Answer:

Good job for getting that up so quickly, Z.
krystal Wrote:
potthole Wrote:We have a mouse in a wall. Over the weekend we heard a noise, and then last night I saw the a-hole run in. Good news is that he gets into it from the outside, and it appears he hasn't actually gotten "inside" the house. Bad news is that before I patch the access point up, I want to make sure the wall is mouse-free, and that might be a little tricky.

You do realize it will probably die before coming out, right? I learned that one the hardway. In fact, my mouse came into my apartment to die. It wasn't pleasant.

Eh, I'll give my trap a couple of days. Got a big live trap that can hold multiple mice, in case we've got more than one. Also picked up a can of that foam spray, so as soon as I know I've got the bastards, I'll seal the way they got in.

The trap is set at the only way in/out (that I know of), and I've got some peanut butter inside it, which will hopefully help attract 'em. If I get a couple of mice within the next day or two, I'll hope/figure that I've got all of them, and block the way in. If a few days pass, but there are no mice, and no more noises from the wall, I'll just figure they croaked and seal the joint.
Just got back from the CMT Music Awards. It was AWESOME!! The B-52's made an appearance with Sugarland and Def Leppard performed with Taylor Swift. Pics to follow tomorrow!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Bored as hell and hanging out in the chatroom.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
At the CMT Music Awards last night!
[Image: IMG00151.jpg]
...ha Queen,

'Right now I'm....last night..."
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
trying to eat breakfast.
Hoping I find a mouse in the trap when I get home today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night my wife realized she married a 12 year old stuck inside a 24 year old's body...

I had some steaks I ordered from Omaha Steaks arrive, and had a big block of dry ice that was packed with the meat. When my wife arrived home she walked in the house and asked, "Why is there ice in that big empty plastic tub, sitting in the driveway?"

"Oh," I replied, "That's some dry ice that came with the steaks. I've always heard that dry ice will explode when it's put in water, so I filled the tub and dumped in some ice. It sat there for awhile, bubbled like crazy, but obviously didn't blow up. Looks like I need to seal it if I want it to build up enough pressure to explode."

A short while later I was grilling up some burgers for dinner. When I came into the house with the food she (my wife) asked what I was doing with the shovel while grilling. I laughed. "Well, I got bored with the ice in the tub so I decided to take it out. But you can't touch dry ice with your bare hands, so I used the shovel to scoop it out. I put one big chunk over on that big anthill, to see if I could kill a bunch of the ants. I then put the other big chunk on top of that weed that keeps growing through the drack in the pavement, to see if I could freeze it to death."

My wife looked down, shook her head, and muttered to herself.
potthole Wrote:My wife looked down, shook her head, and muttered to herself.

Get used to it. The frequency will increase significantly as time goes on.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:My wife looked down, shook her head, and muttered to herself.

Get used to it. The frequency will increase significantly as time goes on.

it increases??? then i am in trouble, that has happened since before i was married almost all the time... going 5 years now not much of an increase as of yet.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Potthole, that was wonderfully amusing!! :lol:
I'm really effing pissed off about getting a Swearing Ticket at work today over getting my radio station un-plugged.
What's a swearing ticket?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I got one of those in regards to my dad's sprint/nextel bill....the woman threatened me when I saied Mer Fer...so I asked what happened when a 23 year old girl in Georgia gives me a Swear Ticket.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
A written warning about the use of swear words. I hauled into the office and had the "youve been a baaad boy " chat.

It started when I had to go into the cabinet area and work. The guy that was blasting his country music, which is fine, but I'd rather listen to Free Beer and Hotwings. So I went down to the next work station and turned on that radio to what I wanted. Which by the way, in the past was a common practice, and it was basicly a radio free for all. Then I seen said dude go over to the Team Leader and what I heard is "Bla bla bla radio bla bla bla"

So after about three minutes, the guy thats the team leader comes over and turns my radio to the same country music the other guy is listening to, saying that It was giving everyone headaches and he walked away. I don't like country music unless I happen to be walking down Broadway in Nashville and walked over to turn it off. As I was turning off the radio I said to the radio, and not in a loud voice either, "This is Effing Bull Shit." But aparantly they over herad me.

When The Dude came over to work on his stuff by me I said "Hey Dude, Thanks alot, I appreciate it" After that they further became Big Babies and claimed they didn't have as much work as they thought so I left. Then they wrote me up. Then I had to go in the office and get the "Well we all have to act like professionals" speech, and sign my Swearing Ticket.
I've never heard of such a thing. That's motherfucking cunt-drying bullshit.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I've never heard of such a thing. That's motherfucking fishy smelling taco-drying bullshit.

Whoooaa! Look at that!
That's what she said.
Hey!!! You slid one past the Goalie!!!
Allyson Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I've never heard of such a thing. That's motherfucking fishy smelling taco-drying bullshit.

Whoooaa! Look at that!

:whoohoo:
Came home and checked the mouse trap. No mice. Did catch a toad, though.

I had put up some cardboard to try to block the rest of the gap, hoping to force any mice to go into the trap if they were trying to get in/out of the area. Looks like one tried to chew its way through. We got some rain this morning, so if the mouse was trying chew that when it was all wet, he probably managed to bend the wet cardboard and get through. Looks like it's time to replace the cardboard with something more heavy-duty.
Hmmmm

fuck.

Motherfuck.

Motherfucker.

Motherfucking ass rammer.

gosh that's awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey!!! You slid one past the Goalie!!!

Sliding one past the goalie sounds like something you'd do at a strip club in Totonto.
Wowie Groovie !
well at least shit isnt blocked. i dont think fishy smelling taco is a good sub for cunt though
If I haven't made my point clear previously, word censor are pretty damn stupid and serve only to amuse whoever put them in place. :clap: way to go, you made the entire board stupider.
Wowie Groovie !
... pissed off
Titan! Wrote:If I haven't made my point clear previously, word censor are pretty damn stupid and serve only to amuse whoever put them in place. :clap: way to go, you made the entire board stupider.

Free Beer & Hot Wings are the ones that put the censoring in place IMO and we just included them in the board to follow suit with the show. Is it really that big of a deal to be able to see the word "fuck" instead of knowing that eff means the same thing?

My .02
Day One results from the mouse trap:

1 toad.
potthole Wrote:Day One results from the mouse trap:

1 toad.

Barney Frank?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Day One results from the mouse trap:

1 toad.

Barney Frank?

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.