Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:True happening from this weekend.

Friday night after a ong photo shoot I go to a party at a friends house.

Much adult beverages consumed, poker played and a few pranks.

One of said pranks involved a friend taking my phone and texting the model that worked with me that day and giving her vaious innappropriate comments.

Fortunately the model was a good sport and has a good sense of humor .

I got back at him by stealing his phone and texting his ex-wife and telling her "Oh baby I'm so sorry about everything, it was all my fault. I think we should give it another try"

I think I won.

wow... I am glad i am not your friend... or any of your friends are my friends.

Just don't screw with Titan and you'll be just fine.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:True happening from this weekend.

Friday night after a ong photo shoot I go to a party at a friends house.

Much adult beverages consumed, poker played and a few pranks.

One of said pranks involved a friend taking my phone and texting the model that worked with me that day and giving her vaious innappropriate comments.

Fortunately the model was a good sport and has a good sense of humor .

I got back at him by stealing his phone and texting his ex-wife and telling her "Oh baby I'm so sorry about everything, it was all my fault. I think we should give it another try"

I think I won.

wow... I am glad i am not your friend... or any of your friends are my friends.

Just don't screw with Titan and you'll be just fine.

Oh no, I wouldn't make myself that vulnerable, but if he made an attempt at anything.... well I am the type of guy to bring a chain gun to a knife fight.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Effing pissed that my work blocked the effing podcast!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:I think you would be right, do those actually catch ANY water how they are positioned?

Very, very little. The issue, I think, is with that fascia (sp?) board right at the edge of the roof, which is where gutters are attached. Normally it's vertical, like you can see on that second picture I posted. The fascia on the whole house, however, is at an angle, which prevents gutters from being properly mounted.

With some work, it could be possible to put some wedges up which would correct the angle. I figure if I'm going to do that, I may as well just replace the gutters altogether, and get some bigger, aluminum ones. Time to start saving up some money...
0rz0ski Wrote:Effing pissed that my work blocked the effing podcast!

I think mine did too :x
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

This makes me glad that I am the I.T. guy for our company.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
This made me think of Howie. And I've decided to post it since the lucky bastard is on vacation this week.

[Image: Goat_Post12.JPG]
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson Wrote:

Uh are you sure you got the new link? Orz, the podcast doesn't go up till a while after the show now that it is the entire one file thing.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Officially completed my work for that wedding this evening, by delivering the CD's of photos to the happy couple. Over the course of this week I hope to start doing some hardcore work on putting some sort of website together for the business.
Just now coming around to coherency after the procedure this afternoon.. They must have upped the dosage on this one cause I have a 7 hour window of little memory.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Just now coming around to coherency after the procedure this afternoon.. They must have upped the dosage on this one cause I have a 7 hour window of little memory.

As long as your butt doesn't hurt you should be okay.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
zdunklee Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:

Uh are you sure you got the new link? Orz, the podcast doesn't go up till a while after the show now that it is the entire one file thing.

I have the right link. It was Friday's podcast, because I didn't get it on Friday, so I went to download it yesterday, and the work filter screamed FUCK YOU, THIS IS SOME KIND OF DEVIENT MATERIAL AND YOU CAN NOT HAS!!!

In other news, I'm being assigned new work...damnit.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
admin Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Just now coming around to coherency after the procedure this afternoon.. They must have upped the dosage on this one cause I have a 7 hour window of little memory.

As long as your butt doesn't hurt you should be okay.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, and right now I'm totally chatting on Facebook. With the person I just have to look left to see. Because we're awesome like that.
Looking at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.textsfromlastnight.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.textsfromlastnight.com</a><!-- m --> and laughing my ass off!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In the process of working on a website for my photography...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mattphilpottphotography.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mattphilpottphotography.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->

Far from done, but I'm pretty happy with what I was able to get started with just a couple hours of work last night.
Nice potthole!! Well done!! :clap: :thumbup:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Right now I'm leaving the chat forever because Queenie wants more posters on the forum.

Well, right now I'm leaving the chat forever because you are being a drama queen!
Waaaaaa! I'm Sad About Stuff
sunshyne Wrote:Waaaaaa! I'm Sad About Stuff

:clap: :clap:
right now i am just finishing up separating the baby hamsters from the mama
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
regretting coming to work.. should have just called in sick.
Who in the world made ladders so expensive? I want to buy an 8 or 10 foot one to use around the house, and everything I'm seeing online is a couple hundred bucks!
Eating Morningstar Farms Spinach & Artichoke Bites - effing amazing.
That's what she said.
So fucking pissed...apparently the "First Class Forever Stamps" don't count on 9x12 envelopes...so all of my relatives will be paying money to get my fricking invites. And it's also possible that there's not enough postage for me to get their response cards back.

Fuck.
My.
Life.

0rz0ski Wrote:So Effing pissed...apparently the "First Class Forever Stamps" don't count on 9x12 envelopes...so all of my relatives will be paying money to get my fricking invites. And it's also possible that there's not enough postage for me to get their response cards back.

Eff.
My.
Life.

That sucks. Who'da known that forever stamps don't count on larger envelopes... (it's a pity you couldn't steal postage from work).
Missing my baby already. Sad I sent her to Church camp this morning for the week.
WOW...

So, over on another forum there's this guy. He is two, maybe three years younger than me, and he is a creeper. A few years ago he semi-stalked me, until I told him off and let it be known I wouldn't be afraid to look into taking the proper legal steps to keep him away from me.

A few months back he posted something about how he graduated high school five years ago, and has still had this big crush on some girl. He told us he found her parents address and mailed them a letter, with instructions to give it to her the day before her wedding. The letter basically described his feelings for her, and how he'd never forget them, even as she was getting married.

Today he posted that he went to his five year class reunion, and although she wasn't there, he got her phone number. He called her up and asked her out on a date. TO THE UPPER PENINSULA. Needless to say, she declined.
Enjoying my only day off this week.
potthole Wrote:WOW...

So, over on another forum there's this guy. He is two, maybe three years younger than me, and he is a creeper. A few years ago he semi-stalked me, until I told him off and let it be known I wouldn't be afraid to look into taking the proper legal steps to keep him away from me.

A few months back he posted something about how he graduated high school five years ago, and has still had this big crush on some girl. He told us he found her parents address and mailed them a letter, with instructions to give it to her the day before her wedding. The letter basically described his feelings for her, and how he'd never forget them, even as she was getting married.

Today he posted that he went to his five year class reunion, and although she wasn't there, he got her phone number. He called her up and asked her out on a date. TO THE UPPER PENINSULA. Needless to say, she declined.

And in a massive show of failure, I have learned I totally misread everything. Creeper asked the girl to the movie UP. I didn't realize the title was in caps like that, so when I saw him post "UP" I just instantly interpreted it as the Upper Peninsula.

Dude's still strange, though.
is 'The day before her wedding' a sequel to "The day after tomorrow" ?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
about to try a fish taco.

Long John Silvers now sells a piece of fried fish in a tortilla with lettuce and some kind of spicy sauce in a wrapper that says "Fish Taco".

it looks as gross as it sounds but i just have to at least try it. if for nothing else, the puns i get to say.

sure hope this fish taco goes down smooth.
beckyp Wrote:about to try a fish taco.

Long John Silvers now sells a piece of fried fish in a tortilla with lettuce and some kind of spicy sauce in a wrapper that says "Fish Taco".

it looks as gross as it sounds but i just have to at least try it. if for nothing else, the puns i get to say.

Let me know what it's like...

I have always been curious about fish tacos
Fish tacos are awsome !!!! Actually its alot like beaver.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
boizalynne Wrote:
beckyp Wrote:about to try a fish taco.

Let me know what it's like...

I have always been curious about fish tacos

it was pretty gross. i'm sure there's some people who would be really into it though.
Did you use your teeth a lot?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
is pleased as punch to have internet again
Right now I'm:

In a teleconference
eating ravioli
Go fuck yourself. Hard.