Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Right now I'm:

Discovering the mold on my half eaten sandwich....bread check fail
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Discovering the mold on my half eaten sandwich....bread check fail
:lol: :clap: :lol:

(Isn't penicillin good for you?)
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I sent my bf a picture of my massive cleavage in a tiny camisole because he wouldn't come visit me this weekend. Forgiving or vindictive?
Vindictive of course.

I am getting my drink on already...yea drunk days woohoo!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Today is Saturday #2, woohoo!

Went out to Lowe's yesterday to get an idea about the cost of DIY gutters and was quite happy with what I found out. Hoping to get them done in a couple of weeks.
Potthole, did you see that ladder on Woot! yesterday?
missing my girls......... Sad
To our NJ friends:

[Image: song-chart-memes-new-jersey.jpg?w=504&h=484]

HA! :lol:
Right now I'm waking up for my first full day in the outer banks, wish I could go back to sleep.

Yesterday was a long trip fueled by 1 hr sleep, coffee, and a lot of pepsi.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
zdunklee Wrote:Potthole, did you see that ladder on Woot! yesterday?

Yeah, thanks for the tip on it. Forgot to respond to your PM about it, sorry.
I'm very pissed. I have made my intentions clear to my wife and her family that I do not want my 6 year old daughter or my 3 year old son watching marley and me because I do not want to hear my daughter getting upset about the loss of 2 dogs my mother in law had and she had just gotten over. Well in the past 2 weeks my daughter seemed to be talking about said dogs and I was wondering why, apparently she has seen marley and me a few times and this explains it. Why the fuck can't people respect a parents wishes. If I wanted my daughter fretting over lost pets I would have her watch that or old yeller. Fucking people man.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
digesting my snowman ice cream cone.. god i love ice cream Smile
Wanting to have some more Double Stuff Oreos, but I've already had seven of 'em today... really shouldn't have any more.
I'm watching Web Soup on G4. It's a pretty good show. Escpecially the "This Week In Fail" segments.
"Nothing good can come from staying with normal people." - Harry McDougal, Outlaw Star
Philly Mike Wrote:I'm very pissed. I have made my intentions clear to my wife and her family that I do not want my 6 year old daughter or my 3 year old son watching marley and me because I do not want to hear my daughter getting upset about the loss of 2 dogs my mother in law had and she had just gotten over. Well in the past 2 weeks my daughter seemed to be talking about said dogs and I was wondering why, apparently she has seen marley and me a few times and this explains it. Why the Eff can't people respect a parents wishes. If I wanted my daughter fretting over lost pets I would have her watch that or old yeller. Effing people man.
This is strange. I came on here to say I'm watching Marley and me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Just got back from watching the fireworks that were cancelled last night due to weather. We are a small community, but they sure did put on a big show!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Glad to be back in GR...not glad to be back at work.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
listening to Evan play Fallout3...
Found Zane's favorite sauce:

[Image: 5932_898890943203_2244404_50051939_3433842_n.jpg]
Update on my War on Mice...

After a couple weeks of no success with my live trap I have started sealing up anywhere and everywhere I think/know the mice are getting into the walls. Today as I was going outside to get the mower I found myself face-to-face with one of the effers.

Upon standing there and staring at me for about thirty seconds, he darted off into an area I didn't have sealed up-- yet. Upon finishing up with cutting the grass I went and got another can of that spray foam, and went to town on the areas I had seen the mouse go. Also picked up a few snap traps, and have a two of them out in the area I've been seeing the mice.

Good news and bad news. Good news, the mice still don't appear to have actually gotten inside the house, just in the wall and under the siding on my garage. Also, sealing up the stuff is beginning to work-- later this evening as I was going into my breezeway I saw a different mouse looking around, trying to get into some of the areas I have already sealed up. Bad news? The effer went up under the siding in a NEW spot-- looks like I'm going to have to get can #4 of spray foam.
potthole Wrote:Update on my War on Mice...

After a couple weeks of no success with my live trap I have started sealing up anywhere and everywhere I think/know the mice are getting into the walls. Today as I was going outside to get the mower I found myself face-to-face with one of the effers.

Upon standing there and staring at me for about thirty seconds, he darted off into an area I didn't have sealed up-- yet. Upon finishing up with cutting the grass I went and got another can of that spray foam, and went to town on the areas I had seen the mouse go. Also picked up a few snap traps, and have a two of them out in the area I've been seeing the mice.

Good news and bad news. Good news, the mice still don't appear to have actually gotten inside the house, just in the wall and under the siding on my garage. Also, sealing up the stuff is beginning to work-- later this evening as I was going into my breezeway I saw a different mouse looking around, trying to get into some of the areas I have already sealed up. Bad news? The effer went up under the siding in a NEW spot-- looks like I'm going to have to get can #4 of spray foam.
[Image: TomAndJerryTomsTrap-o-Matic3.jpg]

Ha!! This is a true pic of Pothholes house!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Not too far away from getting to that point. Damn mice.

Ah crap, looking back at my first post about the mice, I realized I used "upon" to start two sentences in a row. For shame, potthole, for shame!
pretty wrecked this morning.

I woke up at about 2 this morning to pee and noticed that Merlin, Ev's dog (more his mom and dads dog) was making some sad sounds.. Whimpering, crying, ect. I came upstairs and laid down but couldn't get back to sleep because of how helpless I felt. I woke Ev and told him about it but there wasn't anything that either of us could have done.

Merlin didn't make it through the night. I just petted him for the last time Sad
in love with Lisa Lampanelli.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:in love with Lisa Lampanelli.

In love with her personality and sense of humor.
The board just got so much funner since Howie, Mark, and Poopie started hijacking things. I really missed this. Everything has been so serious lately.
seriously?? funner?? Angel

I try not to take things to serious either!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.
Michiganders is acceptable, or Michiganians.

Right now I'm sad that Krys won't be joining us.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
krystal Wrote:If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.
Cry
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
krystal Wrote:If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.
Cry

Ah, Honey. Cry

Maybe later this year.
Just got an interesting email from my Daddy:

Do you know what happened 159 years ago this fall... back in 1850?

California became a state
The people had no electricity.
The state had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically nothing has changed except the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't understand why they're so poor. Their property values were crazy, so you know property taxes werer high.... Time to legalize pot!!!
they're actually working on De-criminalizing it.
Still trying to figure out the most effective and effecient spots to place my sprinkler in the back yard... want to get the best coverage of the lawn for the least amount of times of having to move the sprinkler.
potthole Wrote:Still trying to figure out the most effective and effecient spots to place my sprinkler in the back yard... want to get the best coverage of the lawn for the least amount of times of having to move the sprinkler.

Put it exactly in the center of the yard?? Wink
get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

[Image: CoyoteGenius.gif]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

I bought one of them for my yard. Not exactly the most reliable. They get stuck pretty easily if you are not careful. Mine ended up to the point where it would not shut off by itself. It would run over the stopper, but continue to throw out water. So for me it was not worth the 50 bucks. Just my 2 cents.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i blame you plumpenut, you clearly set everything up wrong...nothing that looks like a cute little tractor could ever let you down