Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm here
I dont know about the rest, but I'm one and only Smile
potthole Wrote:They are seperate people. I can see the IP addresses from all members, and they don't match. No, I will not post them.

Yeah, I understand they may all have different IP addresses, but that's just not enough evidence to convince me.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:They are seperate people. I can see the IP addresses from all members, and they don't match. No, I will not post them.

Yeah, I understand they may all have different IP addresses, but that's just not enough evidence to convince me.

Do you believe in bigfoot too Titan? Wink
Trust me, the world can only handle one fustercluck
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah, I understand they may all have different IP addresses, but that's just not enough evidence to convince me.

Sure why not ? I'm not convinced that we have discovered every living thing on this planet. There's enough evidence of some sort of bigfoot type creature for me to say, yeah maybe, probably not, but maybe.
Wowie Groovie !
Trust me, the world can only handle one fustercluck

I mean fistor.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah, I understand they may all have different IP addresses, but that's just not enough evidence to convince me.

And Neil Armstrong is a Liar, Liar Pants on Fire......
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I'm just curious how I got involved, the others mentioned have all teased Titan at one point or another I think, I've been nice to everyone
Ever hear the phrase "Keep your friends close, and your enimies closer?" Maybe you are trying to befriend him as another member to get info out of him....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Ever hear the phrase "Keep your friends close, and your enimies closer?" Maybe you are trying to befriend him as another member to get info out of him....

RM, why would you ever consider the stuff he posts as "info"??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Ever hear the phrase "Keep your friends close, and your enimies closer?" Maybe you are trying to befriend him as another member to get info out of him....

Yeah really. At best, the crap I post could be called just barely coherent inane babble.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:

I was thinking by PM's, or maybe as a craigslist date.... ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
now that I think about it, ever since fuster joined, Becky hasn't posted much... hmmmm.
Rock Monster Wrote:now that I think about it, ever since fuster joined, Becky hasn't posted much... hmmmm.

concidence, she's just busy at hooters.....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan, I have all the stalker tools. I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that none of those people are the same.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Titan, I have all the stalker tools. I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that none of those people are the same.

I'll remain 5% skeptical.
Wowie Groovie !
Are you 100% sure Biff?
i'm 10% sure Biff is 100% Biff, with a 2% margin for error
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm 10% sure Biff is 100% Biff, with a 2% margin for error

I was at the Joe Stunt today and despite reintroducing myself with my real name Joe still called me "Biff".

So I'm 99% sure that I am 50% of who I say I am.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Titan, I have all the stalker tools. I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that none of those people are the same.

Probably a good idea since we're all out to get you. In fact I'd give it a paranoid error range of +/- 63%.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I only understand 6% of what you just typed
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Are you 100% sure Biff?

I'm not even 100% sure that I'm even me. Maybe I'm Fistor. Maybe Fistor is me. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I only understand 6% of what you just typed

That's more than I understood.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I only understand 6% of what you just typed

That's more than I understood.

I agree 200%
Titan ! Wrote:

and 100% . . . oh nevermind.

Be nice Queenie . . be nice.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Are you 100% sure Biff?

I'm not even 100% sure that I'm even me. Maybe I'm Fistor. Maybe Fistor is me. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

Maybe your the egg-man??
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'll remain 5% skeptical.

and 100% . . . oh nevermind.

Why the F are you being nice ? Hasn't it been established that it's okay not to be nice here ? Especially to me ?

Just like elementary school

and jr. high

and high school

and college
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:and 100% . . . oh nevermind.

Why the F are you being nice ? Hasn't it been established that it's okay not to be nice here ? Especially to me ?

and jr. high

and high school

and college

hmmmm....maybe, just maybe, there's a reason?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:and 100% . . . oh nevermind.

and jr. high

and high school

and college

[Image: bridge_jump030722.jpg]
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Why the F are you being nice ? Hasn't it been established that it's okay not to be nice here ? Especially to me ?

and jr. high

and high school

and college

hmmmm....maybe, just maybe, there's a reason?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

You know how some people have charisma? how they're easy to like, and most people are attracted to them ?

I have the opposite of that.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Why the F are you being nice ? Hasn't it been established that it's okay not to be nice here ? Especially to me ?

and jr. high

and high school

and college

and the hospital nursery

and the orphanage
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

and jr. high

and high school

and college

and the hospital nursery

and the orphanage

Yes, but shouldn't the nursery and orphanage have come BEFORE elementary school ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Yes, but shouldn't the nursery and orphanage have come BEFORE elementary school ?

Nope cause you're still THERE!!!
BURN
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yes, but shouldn't the nursery and orphanage have come BEFORE elementary school ?

Nope cause you're still THERE!!!

Oh you totally brought the heat on that one

and by " brought the heat" I meant, that was weaker than a bridge made of toilet paper in the rain during an earthquake
Wowie Groovie !
The previous post was brought to you by the wheel of horribly long and ineffective analogies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The previous post was brought to you by the wheel of horribly long and ineffective analogies.

here try these http://www.edlin.org/humour/analogies.html
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Nope cause you're still THERE!!!

Oh you totally brought the heat on that one

and by " brought the heat" I meant, that was weaker than a bridge made of toilet paper in the rain during an earthquake

No I brought it . . . you just don't understand it (cause you are still there).
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Oh you totally brought the heat on that one

No I brought it . . . you just don't understand it (cause you are still there).

Wow, burned twice by the same insult. You're the Queen of Heat too.
Wowie Groovie !

and jr. high

and high school

and college

Titan ! Wrote:You know how some people have charisma? how they're easy to like, and most people are attracted to them ?

I have the opposite of that.
Pity party after Effing pity party... and you wonder why people don't like you? That stuff is as annoying as hell. People don't like whiny bitches.